A Romanian company specialises in high quality toys retail. The company offers toys for babies and children aged 1-10. All toys offered are made of wood or other natural materials. The company is interested in expanding its network of business partners by identifying international suppliers for educational toys under distribution and/or manufacturing agreements.
Established in 2011 in Transylvania, the Romanian company specialises in the retail of high quality, educational toys, manufactured in wood and other natural materials (e.g. cloth in natural fibres etc.). The company offers a wide range of toys for babies and children aged 1-10. All educational toys offered by the Romanian company are carefully selected with the support of psychologists specialising in children development.
The company’s product portfolio includes:
- toys for babies: puppets, wooden toys (e.g. pushing and pulling toys, bath toys, fine motor and dexterity toys etc.);
- toys for children up to 10 years: educational toys for teaching numbers, letters, logic, gross and fine motor skills, Montessori toys, musical instruments, different wooden toys (e.g. cars and trains), building toys, puppets and pop-up puppets, children’s houses and tents, educational cards in different languages (e.g. English, German) etc.
- wooden children room decorations;
Aiming to further expand its product portfolio and develop its network of business partners, the company seeks international toy manufacturers and distributors able to supply high quality, educational toys, preferably in wood, for babies and children in the 1-10 age range. Cooperation with the partners identified will be based on manufacturing and/or distribution agreements.
- Type of partner sought: The company enjoys a very good market position and clearly differentiates from its competitors in terms of the selection and quality of the educational toys offered.
The company is interested in high quality educational toys, preferably in wood, for babies and children aged 1-10. The company is not interested in distributing plastic toys, nor toys with artificial sounds.
The company will place constant orders, approx. every 2-3 weeks.
Interested partners should be able to supply the Romanian company with a catalogue (printed or online/website) detailing the products available.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company seeks international manufacturers and distributors of educational toys, preferably in wood, able to supply high-quality products for babies and children aged 1-10. Interested partners should be able to provide the Romanian company with a catalogue detailing the products available. The Romanian company will clearly indicate the products and quantities requested. Cooperation with the partners identified will be based on manufacturing and/or distribution agreements.
The Romanian company is currently enjoying a positive business development trend. In this context, the company is particularly interested in developing its product portfolio for educational toys.
Cooperation with the Romanian company will provide interested partners the opportunity of entering the market of educational toys which is currently enjoying a steady growth in Romania.
Already on the market