A Romanian company specialises in the production of handmade leather goods such as wallets, notebooks, clutches and eyeglass cases. The company seeks to diversify its network of business partners by identifying international suppliers for different accessories for leather goods. Cooperation with the partners identified will be based on manufacturing and / or distribution services agreements.
The Romanian company is an innovative start-up specialising in the manufacturing of handmade small series leather products. The company produces objects of use, serving clients in their daily lives. All designs emphasise functionality, a reduced size and visual harmony.
The company’s product portfolio includes:
- wallets: men, women and unisex roomy wallets with compact size in different colours;
- eyeglass cases and pouches padded to protect glasses and writing instruments, available in different colours;
- clutches in different colours;
- notebooks in leather covers available in A5 or A6 size
The company offers high quality, small series leather products that are clearly differentiated from those offered by competitors in terms of design and easiness of use. With a strong view that accessories play an important part in the success of its products, the Romanian company is interested in identifying international business partners able to supply the following accessories for leather goods:
- Locks (turn locks and push locks);
- Buckles and slide buckles;
- Wire snaps;
A variety of shapes, colours, materials and sizes for the above accessories is preferred.
Cooperation with the partners identified will be based on manufacturing and/or distribution services agreements.
- Type of partner sought: The Romanian company enjoys a very good market position and clearly differentiates from its competitors in terms of design, usability and quality of the products offered.
The company requires accessories for leather goods in different materials, colours, sizes and designs. The company can place constant orders of approx. 500 pieces every 3 months.
Interested partners should be able to supply the Romanian company with a catalogue (printed or online/website) detailing the products available.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company seeks international business partners with whom to conclude manufacturing or distribution services agreements for the supply of high quality accessories for leather goods. Partners sought are manufacturers or distributors with excellent knowledge of the market trends for leather goods products and accessories. Potential partners should be able to supply accessories in different materials, colours, sizes and shapes. The Romanian company will clearly indicate the type of product and quantities required.
The Romanian company manufactures a wide range of products requiring an assortment of accessories for leather goods, in different materials, designs, sizes and colours.
Cooperation with the Romanian company will provide interested partners the opportunity of entering the market of handmade leather goods which is currently enjoying a steady growth both in Romania and internationally.
Already on the market
32 days ago - Are you prepared for Brexit?
37 days ago - Innovate UK's Smart programme