A Romanian company from Transylvania specialises in the production of handmade leather goods: wallets, notebooks, clutches and eyeglass cases. The Romanian company is interested in expanding its network of business partners by identifying international high-quality leather suppliers.
The Romanian company is an innovative start-up specialising in the manufacturing of handmade small series leather products. The company produces objects of use, serving clients in their daily lives. All designs emphasise functionality, a reduced size and visual harmony.
The company’s product portfolio includes:
- wallets: men, women and unisex roomy wallets with compact size in different colours;
- eyeglass cases and pouches padded to protect glasses and writing instruments, available in different colours;
- clutches in different colours;
- notebooks in leather covers available in A5 or A6 size
Aiming to further expand its product portfolio and develop its network of business partners, the young Romanian company seeks international suppliers for high quality leather in the following categories: suede, box and vegetable tanned leather, in a wide array of colours.
Cooperation with the partners identified will be based on distribution services agreements.
- Type of partner sought: The company requires leather in the following categories: suede, box and vegetable tanned leather in a wide range of colours (i.e. turquoise, yellow, blue, red, brown and purple).
Leather thickness should range between 1 and 2 mm. All leather should be already processed (i.e. pressed, tanned etc.).
The company can place constant orders of approx. 30 sqm every 3-4 months. An approx. 4-5 sqm/colour will be required.
Interested partners should be able to supply the Romanian company with a catalogue (printed or online/website) detailing the products available.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company seeks international business partners with whom to conclude distribution services agreements for the supply of high quality leather in the following categories: suede, box and vegetable tanned leather.
Partners sought should be able to supply high quality leather in the above categories in a wide array of colours.
The Romanian company will clearly indicate the leather type, colours and quantities required.
The Romanian company manufactures a wide range of products requiring an assortment of leather types and colours.
The Romanian company enjoys a very good market position and clearly differentiates from its competitors in terms of design, usability and quality of the products offered.
Cooperation with the Romanian company will provide interested partners the opportunity of entering the market of handmade leather goods which is currently enjoying a steady growth both in Romania and internationally.
Already on the market