A Romanian company specialized in bulk sale and distribution of fresh and processed fruits (juice and puree) on the Romanian market wishes to explore new opportunities to import from quality fruit producers in Europe, in order to enlarge its products portfolio under a distribution services agreement.
The Romanian company was founded in 2012 and has as object of activity importing and selling fruits in a wholesale system.
The Romanian company already is a distributor of some important Italian, Greek and Austrian fruit producers and can deliver apples for 12 months/year, and pears for 10 months/year.
Some of the main products delivered in the current offer are:
- Apple varieties: Golden Delicious, Granny Smith, Morgenduft, Red Waxed Delicious;
- Pear varieties: Abate Fetel, Green Williams and Kaiser;
- BIO products: pears and apples varieties;
- Apple derivatives: BIO apple mush and dehydrated apple chips;
To respond to customer needs and to enrich the offer of distributed products, the Romanian company is willing to import new products, such as:
- Fruit derivatives: dehydrated fruits, natural juices and fruit purees;
- Fresh fruits (the ones in the current offer and exotic fruits: oranges, limes, lemons, grapefruit, and mandarins).
The wholesaler has its own warehouse facility and a wide customer base, so it can import and deliver high quantities of quality products (fresh and processed). The company has already successfully cooperated with foreign partners. It is looking for long term partnerships based on distribution services agreement.
- Type of partner sought: The Romanian company is looking for fresh fruit producers (especially citrus) that can deliver timely, on seasonal basis or during the entire year.
Varieties of citrus: oranges, limes, lemons, grapefruit, mandarins.
The fruits must be of excellent quality, well packed and protected.
Quality fruit derivatives are also wanted.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Romanian fruit distributor is looking for partners, such as producers and wholesellers of fresh fruits, also fruit processing companies for the supply of dehydrated fruits and other derivative products (purees and juices).
Quantities supplied may varry according to seasonal availability, but all products should comply to food safety European standards in force.
The company provides product transportation and steady stream delivery 12 months/year for apples and 10 months/year for pears.
They are flexible in every engagement and accept proposals from both producers and distributors.
The Romanian company has a good commercial experience with the sales of fruits and vegetables on the Romanian specialized market and covers the whole South East of Romania through its own warehouses and sales centres.
Already on the market