A Romanian company is interested in becoming a distributor of photovoltaic and thermal solar panels. The company currently offers design and installaton services for solar power systems and other types of electrical installations. Potential partners are manufacturers and wholesalers of solar panels. Cooperation will be based on distribution services agreements.
A Romanian company offers design and execution services for electrical installations, solar power systems, heating, gas and sanitary installations. The company has experienced staff and holds all legal permits for offering high quality services.
The company enjoys a good market reputation as a trustworthy partner due to the seriousness and professionalism of its services. This led to a steady increase in its client portfolio over time, which currently includes individuals and legal entities in Transylvania. The Romanian firm offers services for industrial and residential buildings, as well as services for administrative buildings.
Considering the company’s development strategy and the positive trend solar panels register in Romania, the company is interested in becoming a distributor for photovoltaic and thermal solar panels. The comany thus seeks business partners, manufacturers or distributors to conclude distribution services agreements.
- Type of partner sought: The company is interested in distributing equipment for photovoltaic systems and thermal solar panels for hot water production. Potential partners will supply catalogues with technical specifications.
The Romanian company seeks devices with the following technical characteristics:
- Panel nominal power: min. 200W, max. 400W
- Photovoltaic system accumulators: 12V and 24V, and a capacity between 50 and 250 Ah
- Inverter: power between 1000W and 10000W
- Solar panels support structure: aluminium, prefabricated profiles
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Romanian company seeks international business partners, experienced in the field of solar panels. Potential partners are manufacturers and/or wholesalers of photovoltaic systems and solar panels for hot water production. All equipment must be certified and in accordance with the minimum and maximum technical specifications indicated. Cooperation with the business partners identified will be based on distribution services agreements.
The company offers the following advantages:
- Extensive knowledge of the Romanian solar power market;
- Expertise in designing and installing solar power systems, both thermal and photovoltaic;
- Good sales potential, through the company’s already established client network.
Already on the market