A Romanian manufacturer of silver jewellery with Swarovski crystals and pearls is looking for suppliers of raw materials in the following categories: jewellery settings, nuts, bolts, beading pins, semi-precious stones (cultured pearls, gemstones etc.). The company is interested in identifying international business partners for supplying the raw materials required under distribution services agreements.
The Romanian company is a manufacturer specialising in handcrafting silver jewellery using Swarovski crystals and pearls. With over 5 years of experience in the field of jewellery, the company enjoys an excellent market reputation and is well known for the delicate, exquisite designs it offers. All products are manufactured using high quality silver and a special copper-zinc alloy (tombac). The company’s product portfolio includes the following type of jewellery:
- hair accessories;
The company’s products are manufactured as unique or small series accessories. All products are handcrafted.
To handcraft the products offered, the Romanian company seeks international business partners able to supply the following raw materials:
- jewellery settings in silver and/or copper alloys for earrings, necklaces, brooches. All settings should be nickel free. Settings sought can be formed (e.g. settings for bracelets, necklaces) or simple (e.g. settings used for inserting various crystals or semi-precious stones; necklace and/or bracelets ends).
- nuts and bolts for jewellery;
- hair accessories (e.g. hair combs, beading pins)
- semi-precious stones (e.g. cultured pearls, onyx, howlite, tiger eye, sodalite, tourmaline, amethyst, coral, jade etc.);
Cooperation will be based on distribution services agreements.
- Type of partner sought: The company is interested in identifying partners active in the jewellery industry able to supply a wide variety of raw materials required for jewellery handcrafting. The Romanian company will place regular orders clearly specifying the products and quantities required. Estimated monthly orders will amount to approx. 500 euro.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Romanian company is interested in developing long term partnerships with international suppliers (distributors) of raw materials for the jewellery industry.
The potential partner should be able to supply a wide variety of raw materials required for jewellery handcrafting (e.g. jewellery settings, nuts and bolts for jewellery, hair accessories, semi-precious stones etc.). All settings should be nickel free.
Interested partners will supply a detailed list of the products available.
With over 5 years of experience in the field of jewellery, the cooperation with the Romanian company will enable partners’ access on the Romanian market which currently enjoys a very good development potential in this field of activity.
Already on the market
25 days ago - Who saves Christmas every year? We do!