Romanian company located in Transylvania, having as main activity the import-export of raw materials and seeds, is looking for partners under distribution services agreement. The potential partner should be able to provide a wide range of products used in food industry such as: virgin bio coconut oil, conventional RBD (refined, bleached, deodorized) coconut oil, nuts, seeds and dried fruits.
The Romanian company was set up in 2008, being active on foodstuff wholesale market. The company is a direct importer and distributor of nuts, seeds and dried fruit. The most important items assortment of the company are: walnuts, almonds, desiccated coconuts, cashew nuts, pumpkin kernels, apricot kernels, dried cranberries, sesame seeds, linseeds, psyllium seeds, psyllium husk, white quinoa and others.
The company operates on internal market, by supplying its goods to well-known national brands, providers of bio products. The products are procured exclusively from external markets.
Interested in constantly expanding its assortment of products, in order to become more competitive on the internal market, the company is now looking for new producers/suppliers of nuts, seeds and dried fruits under distribution services agreement. They are also looking for new suppliers with more competitive prices.
- Type of partner sought: The partners should be able to supply top quality ingredients at competitive prices. The following products are subject of current business request:
• virgin bio coconut oil
• conventional and RBD (refined, bleached, deodorized) coconut oil
• psyllium Husk and psyllium Husk seeds
• almonds, Carmel suprem 23-25 +
• cashew nuts WW 320
• pumpkin seeds AA
• dried goji fruit: 350-380-500
• dried cranberries fruits
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is interested in cooperating with reliable producers/suppliers of nuts, seeds, dried fruits and coconut oil. High quality of products and competitive prices are expected.
The company has a generous portofolio of more than 160 products imported and distributed on the internal market. It is involved in a business cooperation with the most important national provider of natural and bio products. In the last years, the company registered a growing turnover and this year has initiated an important project for establishing a new production unit for natural cosmetics.
Already on the market
31 days ago - PREPARE FOR BREXIT - Free events & webinars
31 days ago - Funding competition: ISCF Future food production systems
41 days ago - Innovation loans: September 2019 open competition