A Romanian company specialises in the handcrafting of a wide variety of household and decorative ceramics, based on the company’s own designs. The company is seeking international business partners able to supply the raw materials required for the production process. Collaboration will be based on manufacturing agreements.
The Romanian company is based in Transylvania region, having a long tradition in manufacturing processes for ceramic products.
The company manufactures ceramic crockery such as cups, bowls, plates, teapots, dishes as well as decorative objects e.g. magnets, lamps, flower pots, vases. All products are handcrafted using ceramic masses burned at 1250°C, based on the company’s own designs.
The products manufactured by the Romanian company currently address the national market, mainly composed of souvenir shops, home deco shops and bars. The firm enjoys a good market reputation due to the originality of its products design.
The company is seeking international business partners able to supply raw materials used in the manufacturing process of the ceramics products it offers. The raw materials sought are:
- ceramic masses (porcelain slurry, ceramic casting);
- ceramic glazes, ceramic pigments;
- serigraphy products: emulsions, inks, varnishes, strainers.
The cooperation with the identified partners will be based on manufacturing agreements.
- Type of partner sought: The company is interested in identifying partners able to supply raw materials for ceramics products manufacture (ceramic masses, ceramic glazes and pigments, serigraphy products).
The minimum order for ceramic masses is 300 kg.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Romanian company is looking for international suppliers of raw materials used in the manufacturing of ceramic products, namely: ceramic masses (porcelain slurry, ceramic casting), ceramic glazes, ceramic pigments and serigraphy products: emulsions, inks, varnishes, strainers.
Cooperation with the partners identified will be based on manufacturing agreements.
The company offers its partners:
- long term partnership agreements;
- short term payment timeframes.
Already on the market
02/04/2019 - UK Funding for Innovation
04/06/2019 - Future of Building 2019