A Romanian SME has developed a strong distribution network, for local and foreign suppliers of fasteners and fixing systems. The company owns significant self storage spaces. The company is willing to act as a distributor to sell other companies' products in the frame of a distribution services agreement.
The Romanian SME located in Northern Transylvania, close to the Romanian – Hungarian border, was founded 15 years ago. At the present time the Romanian company has over 50 employees. The company is a reliable supplier of screws, bolts, washers, rivets, anchors and fixing techniques, etc.
The company has grown from a small regional company into an international business. Their service users are all over the country, due to an extensive distribution network with over 10,000 shops and with businesses in different industries. In 2008 the company started the construction of their new headquarter, which was opened in the summer of 2009 and includes an office and a warehouse of 2,200 sqm with a capacity of 3,000 tons of stock. The traceability of their products and their quality services are supported by their barcode based warehousing.
In order to respond to the more and more various requests of a market oriented towards quality, time and costs, the company is providing customized services for their clients according to their acquisition needs in order to simplify the ordering and delivery process. The products distributed by the company comply to international standards DIN / ISO / AISI / EN / STAS / ASTM and are regularly tested and verified, in order to correspond to the highest technical requirements. The offered products are provided with 2.1 and 3.1 quality certificates upon prior customer request.
The company is interested in a long term distribution agreement with partners willing to sell their products primarily on the Romanian market, secondly on other European markets served by the company
- Type of partner sought: The company is looking for suppliers for the following items:
- Hexagon head screws - standards DIN960, DIN 961 and DIN933, DIN931 special sizes
- Hexagon socket screws – DIN912
- Products according to ASTM standards
- Stud bolts, according to DIN939 and DIN2510
- Nuts for DIN2510
- Pins, according to DIN913, DIN914, etc.
- Self drilling screws, according to DIN7504
- Nuts, according to ISO4032
- T-slot bolts, according to DIN787, etc.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The partners sought should be manufacturers of screws, bolts, washers, rivets, anchors, etc., interested to penetrate the Romanian market, by means of a distribution agreement. The company also offers to distribute the partners’ products on other European markets served by the company’ distribution network.
Already on the market
26 days ago - Greywater recycling reduces drinking water usage