A Romanian manufacturer of paper packages for the bakery industry is interested in cooperating with international kraft paper suppliers under manufacturing agreements.
The Romanian company has over 15 years’ experience on the national packages market and a very good image with regards to the quality and diversity of its products. The company produces the following categories of paper packages:
- open bags for the bakery industry using paper with different thickness, with or without a perforated polypropylene window;
- fast-food, pastry and confectionary packages using fat-resistant paper;
- paper shopping bags with handles;
- packages for the pharmaceutics industry, using 100% recycled paper;
The company’s market consists of national and foreign manufacturing companies that utilize paper packages for their own products.
The Romanian company is interested in identifying suppliers for kraft and/or bleached kraft paper used for the manufacturing of bakery bags. Partners should be able to supply the paper in accordance to the size, quantity and thickness specific requirements of the Romanian company. Cooperation will be based on manufacturing agreements.
- Type of partner sought: The minimum quantity for one order is one truck load. The sought partner will have to supply the paper cut in rolls according to the specific requirements of the Romanian company.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Romanian company is interested in identifying producers able to supply kraft and/or bleached kraft paper of different thickness, which is to be used for manufacturing bags for the bakery industry. The supplier should be able to provide the paper cut in rolls according to the Romanian company’s requirements. The envisaged partnership will be based on manufacturing agreements.
The Romanian company is enjoying a very good market position due to the diversity of its products and the increased production capacity achieved through a recent investment in state of the art equipment.
The company offers its partners:
- long term partnership agreements;
- short term payment timeframes.
Already on the market
28/11/2018 - Women in Innovation: Building Success