A Portuguese SME, working mainly in the development of new project opportunities and its implementation in energy efficiency in wastewater treatment plants, is looking for new components and technologies to incorporate in its projects.
The company seeks private companies to establish supplier agreements.
This Portuguese enterprise has more than 15 years’ experience in wastewater treatment projects. They include the initial diagnosis, the presentation of solutions, cost estimation, the economic viability analysis / return of investment, search of financing support, installation and implementation services and follow up of running activities according to client’s needs.
The company has a proven and successful past record, in the development and implementation of new projects in civil engineering, health, safety and environment. It assures quality services, in an area of activity highly recognized as essential for the future of humankind, and for the minimization of inevitable negative consequences of global warming.
Therefor the company is looking for new innovative and energy efficient compact wastewater treatment plants to include in its projects.
This company wants to establish a supplier agreement in order to find new technological solutions that may contribute for sustainable development objectives.
- Type of partner sought: The company is looking for new innovative and energy efficient compact wastewater treatment plants with flexibility to adapt to industrial effluents, or to specific sizing parameters in order to answer to restrictive discharge emission limits. Among others, the following components are welcome:
• oil and grease separators;
• biological reactor, for example activated sludge, aerated fixed-bed, sequenced batch reactor;
• secondary clarifier (guaranteeing very low suspended solid concentrations in the effluent) for example laminar settling.
A compact system, with relatively simple installation procedure, will lead to greater energy and material efficiency. For example, facilitating the mixing and supply of raw materials such as oxygen leads to greater energy savings and consumables. In addition to the savings in energy and materials, the less land use lead to consider this system as economically more advantageous and with higher performances when compared to other existing products already in the market.
This kind of solutions is an appropriate wastewater treatment solution for small residential buildings, holiday homes and other facilities with a low number of inhabitants. Also for larger applications such as, specific industrial facilities, housing areas, isolated campsites or research stations, compact wastewater treatment plants can be applied for the purpose of sewage treatment.
Besides being compact, those solutions should also be flexible in order to adapt to different industrial effluents, or to specific sizing parameter, for example in seasonally operated facilities, such as hotels or agro-industries showing fluctuations in organic load and flow rate and toxicity peaks.
Treatment plants must be especially capable of adapting to changing conditions and eventually have stand-by mode during off-season.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Private manufacturing and/or supplying partners of innovative technical compact and flexible solutions for energy efficient wastewater treatment to be incorporated in the company’s projects
Already on the market