The Portuguese company is a start up established in 2016, at Chamusca, a small town in the country’s central region, but its operations and staff are located in Lisbon’s metropolitan area.
The company provides architecture and project management services, as well as performs construction and restoration works in buildings.
The company is looking for suppliers of building materials such as gypsum board, wood and window frames through a manufacturing services agreement.
The company was created in Lisbon, although it was registered in Chamusca, a small town north of the capital. The business model was conceived as a network of partnerships and service providers, organized around a strong technical and management core.
The central idea behind the project is to offer clients for small and medium projects a full and integrated service proposal, starting from the early stages of architecture and engineering development, going through budget preparation and control, project management and, lastly, execution.
In order to increase price competitiveness, the company is looking for manufacturers of gypsum board, wood and window frames, in order to establish partnership agreements for the supply of these materials. Prospective partners should be price competitive and their products must satisfy the highest quality standards.
- Type of partner sought: 1- Gypsum board: Gypsum boards must follow ASTM International specifications and must meet the minimum requirements for methods of applying and finishing plasterboard. Construction details for a specific assembly to achieve the required fire resistance shall be obtained from reports of fire-resistance tests, engineering evaluations, or listings from recognized fire testing laboratories. Gypsum board assembly shall conform to acoustical tests of the specification where sound control is required.
2- Wood – All processes must conform to the requirements set by appliable European specifications and international standards: EN Certificate ISO 140; EN Certificate ISO 14001; ISO Certificate 14001:2004; ISO Certificate 9001:2008;
3- Window Frames - The products must offer comfort, aesthetic and economic advantages, with equipment and characteristics in accordance with norm NP EN 14351-1: 2008, product standard for CE marking.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is looking for partners with the capacity to supply building materials such as gypsum board, wood products and window frames, and willing to cooperate within the frame of a manufacturing services agreement.
In terms of wood products we are interested in pavements, frames, doors, panels, and other elements made from wood. In the case of gypsum board we will give preference to suppliers of environment friendly products.
• Focus on technological innovation
• Sales and marketing activities supported by digital tools
• After-sales service and warranty above current market benchmarks.
Already on the market
66 days ago - Funding competition Eureka Eurostars 2: round 11
20/02/2019 - Satellite Data in Construction
02/04/2019 - UK Funding for Innovation