Polish SME which manufactures steel structures for the maritime industry and energy companies is looking for suppliers of marine-grade metal sheets/plates. As they will be used in harsh and challenging environments, the materials must be of the highest quality - thus the firm is only interested in sheets with EN-10204 Type 3.2 and DNV GL (Det Norske Veritas Germanischer Lloyd) certificates. Cooperation within the framework of the supplier agreement.
This manufacturer of steel structures from Poland with over 25 years of experience specialises in the production for maritime and energy industries. The firm makes complete floating vessels and parts thereof (e.g. ship hauls and sections), offshore constructions, and components for power generators (e.g. wind turbines foundations). Their products have been used worldwide (Europe, Asia, Africa, North and South America).
The company is now looking for new suppliers of raw materials to accommodate its constantly growing production and diversify supply sources. Partners will be expected to provide marine-grade metal sheets/plates of quality specified by the company (more in the 'Technical Specification or Expertise Sought' field) and deliver them to the production facility. Other details of the partnership (price, schedule etc.) will be negotiated by the parties.
- Type of partner sought: The company's products operate in extreme sea conditions, so they must be fabricated carefully and precisely, under stringent supervision and from the highest-quality materials. For these reasons, the company is looking for suppliers of marine-grade metal sheets/plates. For a start, they are interested in the following dimensions and quantities:
- -5x2500x12000mm - VL A (Vector Length A) - 3 pieces - 3 533kg total
- -6x2500x12000mm- VL A - 23 pieces - 3 2499 kg total
- -7x2500x12000mm - VL A - 8 pieces - 13 188 kg total
- -8x2500x12000mm - VL A - 11 pieces - 2 0724 kg total
- -9x2500x12000mm - VL A - 4 pieces - 8 478 kg total
- 10x2500x12000mm - VL A - 2 pieces - 4 710 kg total
- 12x2500x12000mm - VL A - 2 pieces - 5 652 kg total
- 15x2500x12000mm - VL A - 1 piece - 3 533 kg total
- 20x2500x12000mm - VL A - 1 piece - 4 710 kg total
- 25x2500x12000mm - VL D36 (Vector Length D36) - 1 piece - 5 888 kg total
- 30x2500x12000mm - VL D36 - 1 piece - 7 065 kg total
The sheets/plates must be EN-10204 Type 3.2- and DNV GL-certified, and should be prepared and coated with shop primer.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: - Type of Partner Sought: companies from the metal industry, producers and wholesalers of metal sheets/plates.
- Role of Partner Sought: A partner is expected to supply and deliver marine-grade metal sheets/plates according to the technical specification and the agreed terms.
Already on the market