A Polish company specialised in production and distribution of decorative wall stickers is looking for foreign manufacturers of tailor-made, non-woven wallpapers in order to extend range of offered products. The company is looking for manufacturing and subcontracting services.
The Polish company, based in Gdansk in north of Poland, was established in 2016. Their main product are decorative stickers intended for application on walls and any smooth surfaces (furniture, floors, mirrors), made of the highest quality BASF-certified foil, covered with a special laminate that protects them against scratches during everyday use.
All stickers are the exclusive design of the company, no photos or graphics available on various stock portals (photo bases and ready-made graphics) are used, thanks to which all products are unique and one of a kind.
The offer includes, among others:
1. Educational world maps stickers that teach children geography through play, available in every language;
2. Top stickers which, thanks to their design and size, protect the walls in children's rooms against dirt;
3. A series of stickers with the theme of animals, flowers, vehicles, which, thanks to their colors and variety, will work well in any interior.
Due to further development and the desire to expand its range, the company is looking for a manufacturer of non-woven wallpapers in rolls as the brand wants to produce its own designs (projects, patterns) on such material.
The company is looking for manufacturers of such wallpapers, able to supply products with patterns and graphics provided by the company. Subcontracting agreement is also available.
- Type of partner sought: The company is looking for wallpapers in rolls - non-woven, minimum weight 180 g/m2, 53 cm wide, 10 m long.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is looking for producers of non-woven wallpapers that are experienced in production of tailor-made projects according to clients' needs.
The company already exports to the Germany, Czech Republic, Greece, Italy, France, Norway, Denmark, Austria, Sweden, Hungary, Slovakia, Estonia.