The municipal cooperative from central Poland offers distribution cooperation, therefore they are looking for producers of healthy, organic food, bio, vegetarian, vegan products etc. in all EU countries.
The cooperative wants to distribute healthy food in its own five retail outlets in the central region of Poland.
The municipal cooperative from central Poland has been operating since 1946 and currently is looking for producers of healthy food throughout the European Union in order to undertake distribution agreement.
The cooperative operates on the local market and deals with:
- rental of warehouses, stores and office space,
- administration of an urban marketplace,
- production of bread and semi-sweet products,
- wholesale of grain, unprocessed tobacco, seeds and animal feed, waste and scrap, chemical products, construction and agri-food products, etc.
They plan to expand their business by selling healthy, organic food in their own five retail outlets.
The cooperative has large warehouses, the retail outlets and its own transport fleet.
Location: Central Poland, near the A2 motorway, between large cities Poznan - Warsaw.
Thanks to international cooperation, the cooperative will develop another branch of its activity. In the future, he plans to create a forwarding point with health food in central Poland.
- Type of partner sought: Ready-to-sell products at retail outlets.
Packed in boxes, paper, bottles, cans, etc.
Food products such as dairy products, bread, meat, confectionery, sweets, drinks, alcoholic beverages, vegetables .
Snacks, breakfast food, ready-meals, frozen foods, dry products.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The partner should be a producer of healthy, organic food, vegan, vegatarian etc.
Cooperation is foreseen in all European Union countries.
- good location in central poland, between two large cities (Poznan - Warsaw)
- own retail outlets
- own transport fleet
- experience in trade (activity since 1946)
- large storage areas and storage squares
Already on the market
28/11/2018 - Women in Innovation: Building Success