A company from Poland connecting food producers with chefs of restaurants around Europe is searching for food producers, mainly from Scandinavia and the Baltic Sea area that are not big industrial companies, are capable of selling to at least 3-4 restaurants and offer e.g. local specialties, vegan, organic, gluten- or lactose-free, or farm type products. Cooperation would be based on a services agreement.
A company from Poland is looking for food producers in Scandinavia and the Baltic Sea area. The company is connecting food producers with chefs of restaurants in Europe. They would like to cooperate with high-quality, specialty food and ingredients producing companies, that are local, farm type or smaller manufacturers.
Services agreement would be offered to potential partners, covering the following scope of activities:
- handling the resource, sales and marketing processes, so that the manufacturer can focus on producing,
- enabling domestic and international go-to-market within a week.
No fee loads for the producer. The services will be based on a 20% success fee. The only payer will be the chef or the restaurant buying the product.
The company has already cooperated mainly with Polish, Italian and Hungarian food suppliers and clients from Poland and Hungary. However, based on the initial success, the product portfolio is being extended, as the company is developing its network of business partners (both clients and suppliers).
- Type of partner sought: The producer needs to meet all the requirements specified for producers. As far as product requirements are concerned, it is enough to fulfill 1 out of all expectations.
• Cannot be a big industry, has to be local, smaller company, farm type smaller manufacturer,
• Has to be an organisation legally capable of selling to restaurants and to other countries,
• Has to be capable of selling to 3-4 restaurants,
• Has to use English (at least intermediate level),
• Has to be able to produce bilingual language labels (English is a must),
• Must have all the necessary certificates, legal papers and operating licenses,
• Must be able to take good quality pictures of the products,
• Must have an address for DHL,
• Must be of high quality,
• Must be made from special ingredients, not commonly used in generally available products,
• Must be local,
• Must be vegan, gluten or lactose-free,
• Must be farm type,
• Must be from one specific region of Europe which makes it special,
• Must be organic,
• Must be handmade,
• Must be free from additives and preservatives.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company seeks local, farm type, small manufacturers and producers interested in distributing their products on the horeca market (hotels, restaurants and cafes) around Europe. All suppliers have to go through a verification process to ensure product quality and financial safety. Quotations of approved suppliers are presented to the partners from the horeca market looking for particular products or submitting requests. After that the suppliers can deliver their products. There are no fee loads for the producer. The services are provided based on a 20% success fee.
Granted patent or patent application essential