A Polish manufacturing and trading company with over 24 years of experience, specializing in the production of various types of wooden products is looking for partners which can offer wooden racks, shelves, folding saw horses, boxes, plant rollers and furniture components, interested in distribution services agreement for their products on the Polish market and on international markets. The SME is also looking for plywood manufacturers and suppliers of coniferous wood.
The Polish company was established in 1994 as a manufacturer of wooden household products. They are now specialized in supplying products made of natural, ecological, coniferous and deciduous wood to major markets from Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Austria and Switzerland. In order to protect natural environment, they have obtained FSC® Certificate (Forest Stewardship Council). It confirms that wood used comes from forest resources, where the principles of Good Forest Management are fulfilled.The SME is looking for suppliers of coniferous wood and plywood producers (beech, birch-tree,pine). The company is also looking for manufacturers of racks, shelves, folding saw horses [(material: coniferous wood and beech wood) (quantity: 200,000 per month)], boxes [with and without lid, bottom made of plywood (beech, birch-tree,pine) (sizes: from 30x20x15 cm to 60x40x23 cm) (quantity: 250,000 per month)], plantrollers (examples of products in the pictures below) interested in distribution services agreement. The SME is willing to act as a distributor of the above mentioned products on the Polish market and on international markets.
- Type of partner sought: They would like to contact with the suppliers of wood and manufacturers of wooden products necessarily with FSC® Certificate. They are open to every offer of cooperation with the European Union countries.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Polish company is looking for partners with a positive financial status to ensure a long successful partnership. The company potential international business partners should be companies involved in the production of wooden products, interested in distribution of their goods on Polish and foreign markets. A second type of potential partners are companies involved in the supply of plywood and coniferous wood, which can provide above mentioned types of materials.
- over 24 years of experience,
- highly qualified, experienced, multilingual staff,
- business contacts throughout Europe
- strong relationships with client companies, local and international institutions,
- the company is FSC® certified
26 days ago - Greywater recycling reduces drinking water usage