The Polish company specializes in the distribution of frozen food e.g. fruits, vegetables, vegetable blends, frozen soups and dishes. It is looking for suppliers which in their offer have frozen exotic fruits such as pineapple, mango, kiwi, papaya and others. The company offers cooperation on the distribution services agreement.
The Polish start-up, from north-east Poland, operates on the domestic and foreign markets. The company trades frozen food. It specializes in frozen food e.g. fruits (blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, cranberries, cherries), vegetables (bean, broccoli, green beans, carrots, peas, cauliflower, spinach) vegetable mixes, vegetable bouquet and dishes (mushroom soup, cucumber soup, mushroom soup, broccoli soup, vegetable soup, multi-fruit compote, vegetables with spices). Fruits and vegetables used for freezing come from Polish crops.
Currently, for new orders, the company is looking for manufacturers of frozen exotic fruits such as pineapple, mango, kiwi, papaya and others. Products should be of the highest quality, fresh frozen and intended for both retail, catering and industry. The preferred type of cooperation is a distribution agreement. Thanks to this form of cooperation the company will meet the expectations of its customers, expand its market, gain new experiences and establish new contacts.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is looking for frozen food suppliers especially frozen exotic fruits: pineapple, mango, kiwi, papaya and others. They can be both manufacturers and direct distributors of these goods. Potential suppliers should have experience in the distribution of frozen foods. Goods must be of high quality and offered at competitive prices, packaged in wholesale or retail. The company proposes cooperation under the distribution agreement.
The owner of the company has many years of professional experience in trade in frozen products by 10 year- work in the sales department of the frozen food producer. He gained experience and established national and international contacts. In 2017 he decided to set up a company in this field. He knows producers in Poland, assortment, delivery conditions, delivery procedures in EU and third countries. He has regular recipients.
- expanding the market,
- gaining experience in trade with Poland and third countries,
- the owner has experience in cooperation with foreign clients,
- the owner cooperates with numerous receivers of frozen food,
- flexibility of orders - possible non-standard orders,
- the volume and manner of packaging are tailored to the needs of the recipient: delivery in a truck or container; homogeneous or mixed packages; product loaded on pallets.
Already on the market
30/10/2018 - Ocean Energy Europe 2018