Polish wholesaler and retailer of wide range of high quality health food products including: herbs, spices, extracts, dried fruits, powders, oils and many more, is looking for companies that will supply them with any of the requested products. The company is interested in adding specific goods to their portfolio and selling them under their own label. The interested cooperation type is distribution service agreement.
The Polish company is an experienced wholesaler and retailer of highest quality natural products with established position on the market. The company is specialized in health food sector – it offers ecological products formed according to nature and marked with BIO certificate. The range of offered products is very wide, including organic and conventional: herbs, spices, juices, extracts, dried fruits, superfoods, tea, coffee, flour, powders, oils, probiotics, groats, rice, seeds and other.
The team attaches special importance to the product development process. They are paying attention to the product origin and the fact that the goods are made from the finest ingredients and come from organic farming.
The company is a partner to suppliers from all over the world. They are selling the products in cooperation with a range of distributors and via online shop – retail sale and wholesale.
Right now the company is looking for new suppliers that could provide them with the following products: Boswellia serrata, vitamins: A, K2, D3, E, Vitamin Complex (A+D+E+K), other vitamins, minerals, Allicin, Bacopa Monnieri, Bio Brahmi, extract standardized for EGCG content, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Japanese matcha, kombucha, maple water, BIO Vanilla, Origanum vulgare oil, algae wakame, extract from the bark of arjuna (Terminalia arjuna), healthy drinks (vitamin bombs), Callisia fragrans, Cistus incanus, fulvic acid, essential oils, Celtic sea salt, active zeolite clinoptilolite, white willow bark, date syrup, wasabi. More detailed list can be found in the “Technical Specification or Expertise Sought” field.
The Client is interested in buying the products in bulk, re-packing them, adding their own label and selling the goods using their distribution channels (private label). The company is looking for business partners to establish long term cooperation within distribution service agreement.
- Type of partner sought: The company is interested in cooperation with the suppliers of any of the products listed below:
- Boswellia serrata
- Vitamin A (Retinol)
- Vitamin K2
- Vitamin D3 (in tablets, powder or oil)
- Tocopherol Vitamin E
- Vitamin Complex (A+D+E+K)
- Allicin (from garlic)
- Bacopa Monnieri
- Bio Brahmi
- Extract standardized for EGCG content
- Norwegian Cod Liver Oil (‘Tran’)
- Japanese matcha
- Maple water
- BIO Vanilla (in canes, pasta)
- Origanum vulgare oil (Carvacrol %)
- Algae wakame
- Extract from the bark of arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
- Healthy drinks (vitamin bombs)
- Callisia fragrans
- Cistus incanus
- Fulvic acid
- Essential oils, e.g. of Boswellia serrata, Boswellia sacra, tea tree and other.
- Celtic sea salt
- Active zeolite clinoptilolite
- White willow bark
- Date syrup
The mentioned products should be of high quality, made from the finest ingredients. The fact that the products come from organic farming would be highly beneficial.
The potential supplier should be able to supply small quantities of products at the beginning of cooperation (or in case of a few products also further).
The goods will be bought in bulk, re-packed in Poland by the Polish company and sold under their own label.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is interested in enriching their product portfolio with the products mentioned above. They are looking for potential partners that could supply any of the listed goods. The Polish company will buy the product in bulk, pack it in smaller packages in their factory and sell them under their own label. At the beginning of cooperation, the potential supplier should be able to supply small quantities of products (in case of a few products also further). The partners interested in this kind of partnership are sought.
- established position on the market
- broad product portfolio of organic and conventional products
from around the world
- offered products marked with BIO certificate
- trade experience; working with suppliers from all over the world
29/05/2018 - Trading Internationally - Lochaber WEBINAR
29/05/2018 - Trading Internationally - Caithness WEBINAR