A company from the region of central Poland, which represents private sector, has been working on the market since 1990. The company distributes cream, goat's milk, cow's milk, Greek yogurt, feta cheese, food supplements, organic food for both commercial units as well as retail chains. The company offers distribution services for suppliers of food products mainly from Italy, Greece, Spain and other countries.
The Polish import company has been operating on the Polish market since 1990 and is specialized in preserved food line. The company is very active in the import field and trade in the following food products: cream, goat's milk, cow's milk, Greek yogurt, feta cheese, food supplements, organic food. The company is looking for producers of the above mentioned products in order to become a distribution partner. The company has many years of experience in international trade and established business relations with partners from countries all over the world. The company would like to expand business cooperation and is looking for foreign partners mainly from Italy, Greece, Spain and from other countries.
- Type of partner sought: Producers/suppliers of a wide range of products and high quality of food.
Products with a longer period of expiration.
Flexibility and reactivity of potential partners should be compatible with the needs of the market.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is interested in cooperation with foreign partners (SMEs, large enterprises and MNEs) which are producers of food. Polish company is expecting high quality of food products and timely deliveries. The client is interested in establishing long-term cooperation with business partners offering them distribution services agreement.
Advantages and innovations are:
- advanced experience in food distribution,
- a wide range of product assortment,
- network of contacts on the Polish market,
- extensive experience in international trade (the company cooperates with partners from foreign countries).
Already on the market