Dutch SME specialized in small furniture, pottery and luxury home decoration is searching for suppliers of luxury and design outdoor pottery. The Dutch SME is now planning to increase its portfolio with international suppliers based in the EU. The Dutch company wants to establish a long-term collaboration under distribution services agreement.
The Dutch company has been established in 2002. The enterprise is specialized in buying and selling luxury. Home decoration like cushions, small furniture, candle-holders, throws, vases and various interior decorations. The Dutch company has their own stores, but they deliver also to other home and deco stores, florists, retail stores, DIY (“do-it-yourself”) shops in the Netherlands in the high segment. The main product range includes:
- Small furniture
- Other various interior decorations
The Dutch company would like to expand its portfolio with EU based suppliers of outdoor pottery made of terracotta. See pictures in this profile, to have some examples of what the Dutch company is looking for. The lead time, special requirements and other details will be settled through the distribution services agreement, after the first contact.
- Type of partner sought: Potential partners should have experience in the production of home interior decorations.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Dutch company is seeking for long-term partnerships based on distribution services agreements, with suppliers of potter based in the EU.
Among the advantages of working with the Dutch company are the following:
- Experienced selling in home design products;
- Contemporary and original designs and themes;
- Wide retail network in the Netherlands for home products.
Already on the market