This Dutch SME has a Corporate Social Responsible vision of giving products of fine quality a good destination and in this way prevent waste of food. The company is interested in buying food products that can not be sold (anymore) to regular markets. This can be because of multiple reasons like irregular size or shape, a closing end of sale date or because of leftover stock. The company is very experienced in storing and distributing food products and offering a win win situation to suppliers.
The company is part of a Dutch group of organizations. As such it has own transport and deep freeze capabilities. This specific company has specialised in Residual Product Manangement based on its corporate social responsible mission to help reduce food waste, while at the same time earn money for both themselves and the producers.
Due to the success of the formula, the organization is looking broaden its supply and is looking to buy any food products, directly from the producers, that have production errors (deviation in size, weight or other), but also products that are leftover due to cancelled orders, overproduction, any kind of damage, "end of life" stock, etcetera.
The company wants to get in touch with food producers, preferable from the western European countries (because of distance). But if the quantity and/or quality justify it, the company is also interested in offerings from other countries.
- Type of partner sought: Any producer of food and beverage products from (mainly western) Europe that is open to offering its overstock / overproduction products that it can not sell to its regular markets is of interest to the Dutch organization.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: As it wants to expand its supply due to increased demand the company wishes to establish contact and discuss entering into a supplier agreement with any producer of food, fruit, vegetable, meat, fish and beverage products from (mainly western) Europa that is open to offering its products that it can not sell to its regular markets.
The Dutch company will arrange transport themselves. The role of the suppliers is therefore only to offer their overstock / overproduction.
1) The company is part of a group with own transport and storing facilities, therefore it can offer a discrete, no hassle, "Win-Win" solution for any producer of perishable goods and food supplies that has overstock, overproduction.
2) The business model helps prevent food waste
3) Next to preventing food waste it provides a means for producers to capitalize on products that would otherwise have resulted in to a financial loss.
Already on the market - Due to its success the company is looking to expand its intake of goods.