A Dutch SME since 1963 active in the field of freight transport by air, road and sea is looking for new business partners, preferably in the (Eastern) European, African and Asian regions. The company offers a full service package. This means that their business operation covers a wide range of logistic services. For instance they can provide customs clearance, temporary stocking and freight forwarding. The proposed type of partnership is an acquisition agreement.
A Dutch SME, is operating in the transport and logistics industry and official member of Federation Internationale des Associations de Transitaires et Assimiles (FIATA) for over 40 years.They are looking for business partners aiming to supplement and extend their (Eastern) European, African Asian activities.The company is offering their expedition services from the (Eastern) European, African and Asian regions to European countries and vice versa. The service & product portfolio is covering a wide palette of possibilities, such as expedition, customs clearance and forwarding agent facilities. The goal of the intended acquisition is expanding the business network, sharing knowledge & know – how, creating new dynamics that eliminate the existing weak links and extending the present reliable logistics services. The target groups are SME’s in the same field of operation that are open for an acquisition agreement.
- Type of partner sought: The company is looking for a partner that offers additional networks to strengthen the present business scope, shares the knowledge and know-how and can increase the volume of goods to be transported.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is looking for business partners from the (Eastern) European, African and Asian regions which are interested in selling their enterprise and network. The Dutch SME wants to expand their wide range of logistics and services under the terms of an acquisition agreement.
The SME offers the following advantages and innovations:
- Customized, comprehensive and FIATA services;
- Experienced in arranging and directing logistics flow of cargoes in the (Eastern) European, African and Asian territory;
- Company services fulfills high standards of process control and logistics according to high internationally recognized standards, like ISO 9001.2008;
- A support team to ensure that all freight movements comply with legal obligations;
- If needed they can offer tailor made solutions for each client.