Dutch sustainable sportswear brand for men and women is looking for a certificated sustainable production partner, specialized in sport clothing. The Dutch company wants to collaborate with suitable production partners based in Turkey, Italy, Portugal, Latvia and Poland. A manufacturing agreement will be provided.
The Dutch company is a start up with a new sustainable label for sportswear. They aim to make environmentally friendly clothing in a fair way. The new label works towards a sustainable and circular fashion industry, by working transparently and offering products that are produced in a sustainable way. The entrepreneur of the label wants to work with transparency, which means that they want to communicate how and where there clothing is made.
The new brand is offering several sportswear like; t-shirts, polo’s, short, skirts, tracksuit, hoodies and pants that are made from sustainable fibers, like recycled polyester, organic cotton or Tencel like fibers. They are looking for a production partner, that can produce flexible quantities. .
They ask from the new potential partners:
- To be certified preferably by, Global Organic Textiles Standard,(GOTS), OEKO-TEX (ECO TEXTILES) Association, Blue Sign, Wrap, FAIRTRADE, fair wear, ISO 14001, ISO 9001
- Able to meet the following request: the Dutch company wants to start with an order quantity to be made from 6000 meters of fabric;
- The production company is flexible/open for visiting;
- Good balance between men and women in staff (keeping in mind cultural gender expectations);
- Are up to date with market developments, upcoming trends and global issues.
The new potential; partners are based in Turkey, Italy, Portugal, Latvia and Poland. The potential partners must have an ethical & environmental mission and vision, which is already verifiable , such as: energy & water treatment and employees policies. A manufacturing agreement is provided.
- Type of partner sought: The Dutch company is looking for partners with lots of experience and expertise in sport, sustainable and fairtrade manufacturing clothing.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Type of partner: eco / sustainable sport clothing manufacturer based in Turkey, Italy, Portugal, Latvia and Poland.
- Facilitating clothing production;
- Certificated by preferably Global Organic Textiles Standard,(GOTS), OEKO-TEX® (ECO TEXTILES) Association, Blue Sign, Wrap, FAIRTRADE, fair wear, ISO 14001, ISO 9001
- Flexible production numbers.
27 days ago - Are you prepared for Brexit?
32 days ago - Innovate UK's Smart programme
04/06/2019 - Future of Building 2019