A Dutch original equipment manufacturer (OEM) that produces vacuum lifting tools for the construction industry is looking for a producer of machined and welded metal parts. The company is interested in entering into a subcontracting, manufacturing or an outsourcing partnership.
The Dutch company manufactures a range of vacuum lifters for sandwich panels and a broad range of glass suction devices for installing glass elements for construction projects. This original equipment manufacturer exports its products worldwide. Product development is done in-house, production of the equipment is outsourced.
The company designs parts for the vacuum lifters and is looking for a partner that saws, drills or welds these metal parts. The partner should be able to produce the parts in series of 5 up to 50 pieces. The Dutch company prefers partners that can also assemble these parts with electric/pneumatic parts such as pumps (delivered by the Dutch company) to a functioning machine.
The company is interested in entering into a subcontracting, manufacturing or an outsourcing partnership with companies from Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Turkey.
- Type of partner sought: Producer that can produce:
- Mechanical parts in small series from 5 up to 50 pieces.
- Made by both machining and/or cutting, bending and welding, mainly from steel, product weight between 0,1 and 10kg.
- Surface treatment by painting or galvanizing.
Producers that can also assemble the produced parts with electric/pneumatic parts are of special interest.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Dutch company is looking for for a long term co-operation with a metal-processing and assembling company as a co-maker of metalstructures and parts of structures to be integrated in their vacuum lifters.
Cooperation is offered in the framework of a manufacturing or outsourcing agreement or subcontracting.
The development of lifting equipment makes it possible to place roof and wall elements in an efficient, healthy and safe way. In this way, the company provides a solution to the ever stricter standards applied to working conditions at a time when building elements are constantly becoming larger and heavier due to the increasing insulation requirements and the trend toward modular construction.
02/04/2019 - UK Funding for Innovation
04/06/2019 - Future of Building 2019