A Dutch company is a renowned wholesaler of different brands of wooden toys and school furniture in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. To enrich their portfolio the company is looking for new suppliers offering high quality products that fit in an educational setting and support children to develop their physical or social skills while playing. The proposed type of collaboration is a distribution services agreement.
The Dutch company is a well know wholesaler of high quality products made of birch and beech wood in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. The toys and child furniture are sold via a good network of high segment toy stores to consumers and specialized resellers to schools and day-care centres. The company has its own warehouse and delivery service.
All products meet the highest requirements and combine educational elements with joy of playing. Due to a timeless design the products look beautiful, feel soft and smoothly and stimulate imagination, creativity and fine motor control. The products are solid as a rock.
The company is constantly looking for interesting labels with beautiful products to enrich their portfolios and therefore proposes a distribution services agreement at suppliers of labels of these kind of products.
- Type of partner sought: The company is interested in products that fit in an educational setting and support children to develop their physical or social skills while playing. The current product range includes for example blocks and balance bikes, but also furniture to play everyday situations of their parents in furniture of their own size (like kitchens, doll carriages and garages).
All products are sold via the distribution network on the domestic market in the Benelux (Netherlands, Begium and Luxembourg) such as toy stores and to schools.
The company also has a product line of school furniture, equipment for primary schools and furniture for kindergartens.
The products looked for:
- Fit in the product range described earlier
- Are made of natural materials like wood
- Have bright but organic colors
- Are standardised products and already on the market
- Have their own label or trademark and a pricelist is available
- Are preferably eco-friendly produced
- Are produced under Corporate social responsibility (CSR) conditions
- Marketing activities are preferably supported by the supplier
The company is NOT looking for tailor made products.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The partner looked for is a supplier of standardised products that are already on the market under their own label. The products should fit in the product range described earlier and a pricelist is available.
Support of marketing activities would be appreciated.
The company is NOT looking for manufacturers offering tailor made products.
Already on the market
28 days ago - Who saves Christmas every year? We do!