The Maltese eco-friendly health/beauty boutique focuses on offering their clients fine artisan beauty products such as handmade soap for all skin types and ailments, various lotions, balms and scrubs, hair care products, men care products and baby products. Most of their products are vegan, with some exception of a handful of products which use ethically sourced local honey, beeswax and goat's milk. They are seeking suppliers of raw materials and accessories to conclude a supplier agreement.
Founded in 2008 this award-winning Maltese ecological health and beauty company specialises in the manufacturing of soaps, lotions, natural perfumes, handmade gifts and custom products. Over 90% of their products are vegan & the rest are vegetarian, using sustainable, cruelty free & eco-friendly ingredients. They are also pioneers in researching and using some of the best produce in their products. They are an SME supported by various local and foreign artisans to offer a creative space which targets health and well being . They are looking for suppliers in the EU who are able to supply natural raw materials, bath accessories and ecological packaging.
- Natural waxes
- Solid oils, butters and gels
- Carrier oils
- Various clays and powders
- Dried petals and herbs
- Flower water/ hydrolates
- Essential oils in 1 litre or more
- Fragrance oils for cosmetic use in 1 litre or more
- Melt and pour soap bases
- Cosmetic bases
- Natural bath accessories (soap dishes, sponges , brushes and similar items)
- (PET) polyethylene terephthalate bottles and containers, preferably coming from recycled plastic of various sizes
- Aluminum bottle or bamboo bottles for finished products such as showers gels, lotions and more
- Cosmetic colours and glitters
- Natural packaging (ex from jute)
- Oil burners such as a ceramic one and electric
They would like to conclude a suppliers agreement with suitable partners who are willing to supply them with materials in small quantities.
- Type of partner sought: - Organic grade materials
- European certified
- Specific area of activity of the partner: This Maltese health and beauty boutique is looking to get in touch with suppliers who can provide them with suitable raw materials and bathroom accessories. The company also sell raw materials to various other individuals and companies and thus exploring the possibilities to expand their operations as distributors of raw materials. Ideal partners would be within the EU in the health and beauty sector. They are interested to conclude a suppliers agreement.
Role of partner: Manufacture raw materials and accessories in small quantities .
- Eco friendly
- Minimal and/or sustainable packaging
-Toxic free products
- Sustainable materials
Already on the market