The Luxembourg company active in selling teas and herbal infusions through its e-commerce shop is currently looking for manufacturers selling ceramic teaware including in tea cups and teapots. The company is interested in establishing a private label manufacturing agreement.
The company is a young e-commerce shop based in Luxembourg, which sells products such as tea, herbal infusions and superfood powders. Its target markets are Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, France and Germany. In the future the company plans to expand to other EU countries and possibly to UAE. The company is fully transparent towards the audience on the productís country origin, manufacturing methods etc. It endorses products that are sourced without child labor or other unethical methods (only fair-trade) with EU certifications. The company is focused on delivering high-quality products with attention to detail.
The company is interested in collaborating with companies manufacturing ceramic tea sets in order to deliver a broader product range...
- Type of partner sought: The products that the company intends to source should meet following requirements:
- The products must have documentation to display from which country materials used originated.
- The products must be produced in accordance with the Commission Directive 2005/31/EC, in regard to the compliance and performance criteria of the analytical method for ceramic articles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs.
- The products must be manufactured in an ethical and sustainable way (fair-traded). (If the product comes from a non-EU country, wholesaler must display certifications that prove a fair-trade product that involved no illegal activity).
- The manufacturer should possess all required food and beverage safety certifications (EU certifications, ISO standards),
- The partner should be able to deliver the final product.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Luxembourgish company seeks collaboration with a producer or wholesaler of a ceramic tea ware. The company would like to establish a private label manufacturing agreement.
Already on the market
Granted patent or patent application essential