Luxembourgish company which created new forms of snack-packaging to be used around the bottle-neck of a served drink is looking for suppliers specialised in packaging foils, carton boxes and printing promotional materials.
The company is interested in manufacturing, outsourcing & services agreement.
A Luxembourgish company which is specialised in the fast moving consumer goods industry has create new forms of snack-packaging, that serve as an innovative, hygienic and practical solution for catering businesses.
The exceptional form allows the user to place the product around the bottle-neck of a served drink, which creates a great effect for the customer and offers multiple marketing/branding possibilities.
With their high production standards and a fast logistic network, the company will be able to offer to their customers and partners a strong basis to rely on.
The company is looking for suppliers which are specialised in packaging foils, carton boxes and printing of promotional materials and is interested in manufacturing, outsourcing & services agreement.
- Type of partner sought: 1. Cardboard boxes
• shipping boxes: 287 x 250 x 314 (internal dimensions)
• exhibition boxes: 140 x 243 x 153 mm (outer dimensions)
2. Plastic film
• Material triplex, ie a composition of 3 films: PET / ALU / PE
• Alternative "BIO", ie plastic films "eco-friendly"
3. Promotional materials (printer)
• business cards
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is looking for suppliers which are specialised in packaging foils, carton boxes and printing of promotional materials.
The company would like to fin a company which could print the packaging foils of the product with the requirement stated in Technical Specification.
Furthermore, they will need a company which can produce the carton boxes in order to put the snack-packaging in it in order to do the delivery.
Finally, they are also looking for a company which can print the promotional materials in order to promote the product.
The company owns 6 different international design patents. It offers full customisation options for brands and marketing campaigns. It has a production facility management with over 5 years of packaging experience, works under IFS standards and is HAACP certified.
Already on the market
02/04/2019 - UK Funding for Innovation
04/06/2019 - Future of Building 2019