The Lithuanian company manufacturing a wide range of plastic products - hygienic shelving, poolside storage equipment, and related products - is looking for a partner from Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Germany who can manufacture and supply extruded PVC (polyvinyl chloride) profiles.
The Lithuanian company has been successfully manufacturing and selling an extensive range of hygienic plastic shelving, poolside storage equipment, and related products since 2014.
The company’s plastic storage assortment consists of: various type benches, mobile or free-standing shelves, trolleys and cabinets for equipment, gastro trolleys for trays or boxes, storage platforms, underwater depth reducing platforms (unique product), nonstandard, custom-made products.
The company is looking currently for a partner who can manufacture and supply needed extruded PVC profiles, that company uses in its own production. Preferably in Europe and geographically close to Lithuania: Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Germany. The manufacturing agreement might be the most appropriate form for cooperation.
- Type of partner sought: Technical information:
• PVC profiles are made from lead-free hygienic PVC that can have contact with food,
• PVC profiles meet REACH Directive,
• 6 colors - blue, cream, grey, yellow, red, aqua,
• 5 forms of profiles (1 square, 4 round profiles),
• Manufactured in 6m lengths,
• Annual purchase quantity 70000-100000m.
Measurements of PVC profiles (inside /outside, mm):
• Square HS1 41x41 / 45x45
• Round HR1 Ř27.5 / 31.5
• Round HR3 Ř32 / 36
• Round HR4 Ř36 / 40
• Round HR6 Ř41 / 45
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Lithuanian company is looking for a partner - manufacturer of extruded PVC profiles, located in the European Union, preferably geographically close to Lithuania. Target countries are Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Germany. Other European Union countries will be also considered upon the receipt of offers.
Requirements for a partner:
• Partner must have a minimum of 5 years of experience, knowledge, and skills in PVC extrusion, meet high standards of service and quality.
• Must keep to agreed lead times, confirmed measurements with tolerations limits, match colors.
• Preferably being able to manufacture extruded PVC profiles from both virgin and secondary raw materials.
• Communication is preferably in English. Also possible to communicate in Russian and Polish languages.
It is offered to a potential partner long-term cooperation under a manufacturing agreement.
- More than 7 years of experience in the plastic products sector.
- Advantages of products:
• Waterproof, not rusting or decaying;
• Easy to clean, made from hygienic PVC;
• Static or mobile, equipped with non-marking braked rubber wheels;
• UV and temp. resistant from -40°C to +80°C;
• Durable (400 kg/m2) and lightweight lifetime products;
• Available in 6 colors;
• Made to measure.
- Production engineers are skilled at designing and creating bespoke technical drawings and plans to fit every situation. CAD (computer-aided design) drawings are produced to provide a clear vision of the project.
- Constantly improving and creating new products.
- A dedicated management team provides customer needs-oriented service throughout the customer journey from order processing to dispatching.
- Company ensures flexibility in lead times and a short production time of 1-2 weeks, depending on order size and location.
- Company can produce a batch as well as a single product and send it directly to the end customer or distributor’s warehouse.
- Company is oriented in long-term cooperation, high-quality components, and services.
- Compliance with payment deadlines.
- Quite big annual purchase quantity (70000-100000m.)
- Constantly participating in international exhibitions such as Seafood Expo Global, Aquanale, Interbad, Forum Piscine.
- The company is proud to work with partners: Malmsten, JP Lennard, Benz Sports companies, Asda supermarkets.
Already on the market - Products are manufactured in the own factory in Lithuania and are sold in Europe mainly as well as in different parts of the World. Export turnover - 85 % ?urrently.