The transport company from Lithuania is specializing in freight forwarding. It provides transportation services with its own fleet and with the help of more than 200 subcontracted vehicles. The company is looking for new partners - companies, that have free capacities to transport goods to work under the subcontracting agreement.
The modern freight forwarding company from Lithuania is active in the sector since 2019. It has branches in Lithuania and Poland with more than 250 professional forwarders working daily by organizing delivery of the goods in Europe and all over the world.
The company provides transportation services with its own fleet and with the help of more than 200 subcontracted vehicles. Cargo transportation flawlessly draws routes in Europe, America, Asia, Scandinavia, and the CIS (the Commonwealth of Independent States) countries. The company provides spot loads for carriers and fulfillment of contractual obligations for producers and traders professionally organizing constant work for transport units dedicated by transport companies.
The Lithuanian company is searching for new partners as subcontractors for transportation services. The company is seeking long time partnership with carriers for cargo transportation in Europe and Scandinavia with standard tautliners or refrigerated trailers also propose work in the container segment for carriers having semi-trailers for routes to Germany, France and the United Kingdom.
- Type of partner sought: Transport companies and truck owners willing to act as partners-subcontractors are sought.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Lithuanian company is seeking to find new partners - transport companies and truck owners (regardless of the size of the company) focused not only on short-term performance but striving for expanding capabilities in the future as well. The partner should have experience in freight forwarding and free capacities to transport goods.
It is offered to work under the subcontracting agreement.
- The company is young and ambitious.
- Competent specialists with a keen knowledge of the freight forwarding sector and the specifics of work.
- The work of a transport fleet is effectively organized.
- Opportunity for the partner's drivers to communicate directly with the company's managers.
- Payment term of 14 days for transport services.
- Leasing of trucks that are economical and technically in order.
- Favorable rental or purchase conditions for complete sets of various types of semi-trailers.
- Workshops in Germany and France.
- VAT and excise duty refund service.
- All types of insurance with an active helpline for drivers.
- Transport and claim management 24/7/365 with a package of preventive measures.