A Lithuanian company is a starting website and application development company and is looking for foreign partners. The company has some experience with business clients and now is targeting public sector, government procurement. The company is looking for more experienced companies to help them meet the qualification requirements for many of such projects. The possible cooperation is under subcontracting agreement.
The Lithuanian company is creating websites for private businesses since 2017.
Most of their experience comes with creating powerful WordPress websites and booking systems. In 2021 Lithuanian company started to participate in tenders (government contracts). The budgets for these projects are at least 20K, requirements detailed and projects are unique and based on descriptions.
The Lithuanian company aims to make work for the public institutions and create simple websites and apps, in order to reduce wasteful tasks with automation and make a small contribution to a paper-free world by digitization. The Lithuanian company wants apply and to work for projects with: government agencies, hospitals, schools, museums, environmental centres etc.
However, the Lithuanian company has lack extensive experience and qualifications, they cannot participate in every tender. For this reason, they are looking for partners that would be more qualified and could contribute to the success of the projects. The partner company would take care of most of the development while the Lithuanian company would take care of the bureaucracy and management. The possible cooperation between partners is under the subcontracting agreement, where partner company is supporting Lithuanian company in the projects.
- Type of partner sought: The Lithuanian company is looking for companies that are experienced web & software development companies, specifically with public sector clients clients.
Ideal clients: hospitals, ministries, municipalities, schools, museums, airports.
A partner company should have an in-house team of developers and designers ready to fully or almost fully create a website or an application. We can support you with professionals if neccessary.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: A Lithuanian company is looking for partners, experienced web designers to work under subcontracting agreement to participate together in governmental procurement .The partner would be doing most of the web development work, while the Lithuanian company would be doing most of the management and legal work. The possible cooperation is under the subcontracting agreement.
- Small and flexible company with stars in its eyes;
- Looking only for long-term partnership;
- Gates to the Lithuanian public sector IT market;
- Adherence to quality and easy user experience;
- Lithuanian company handles management and bureaucracy.
Already on the market - Already works on international projects