A Lithuanian company for more than 15 years active as trade intermediary of chemical products for construction and restoration wants to broaden their assortment. The company is looking for manufacturers and/or suppliers of windows' and doors' paints. The company is offering trade intermediary services under the commercial agency agreement or distribution services agreement.
The company from Lithuania specializes in selling products for outdoor and indoor wood protection, its finishing systems and etc. since 2002.
The company wants to broaden its assortment and therefore is looking for manufacturers or suppliers that can provide industrial window and door paints specifically.
The company is a customer- orientated and is a partner in various construction industry professionals (restorers, traders, architects, designers, etc.) and offer a range of services: professional consultation, product demonstration, pigment and delivering.
The company is willing to work under the commercial agency agreement or distribution services agreement.
- Type of partner sought: All products must be certified, have Technical data sheets, Safety data sheets. It is considered as an advantage if the offered products are environmentally friendly.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Lithuanian company is offering trade intermediary service for a manufacturer or supplier of paints for window and door industry.
The requirement for a possible partner:
•There should be no minimum order quantity.
•Delivery term – 14 days maximum.
•All products must be certified, have Technical data sheets, Safety data sheets.
• 15 years of experience in the field.
• Deep awareness of the market and commercial networks.
• Strong knowledge of the market competitors and customers.
• Company’s employees are qualified professionals in the field.
Already on the market
26 days ago - Greywater recycling reduces drinking water usage