An internationally-known Jordanian company in the field of packaging that can provide complete and integrated solutions of food packaging products, wrappings, and disposables, which made it a one-stop-shop for hotels, restaurants, hypermarkets, wholesalers, airlines, catering companies, households and others, seeks acquisition agreements to buy established entities as distribution companies, catering companies, wholesaler, importers…who are supplying their customers with such products.
A leading Jordanian internationally-known manufacturer established in 1998 as a limited liability company serving the field of disposables and food packaging solutions. With a facility of 3 buildings and a total area of 20,000sqm employing about 120 employees, the company can produce about 200 ton of different products in one working-shift including the following main three categories:
1. Food, industrial, catering, and household wrapping solutions including: Aluminium foil, cling wrap films, sandwich paper, and industrial stretch wrap films. This category contributes to about 70-75% of the export turnover.
2. Food-to-go packing solutions including: customized paper packing products, paper bags, paper cups, and pizza boxes. This category contributes about 15-20% of the export turnover.
3. Aluminium food containers with different shapes and sizes contribute to 5-10 % of the export turnover.
The company can supply all the above products with the needed quantities, on-time delivery, and the superior quality for customer satisfaction. In which all the above products except for the industrial stretch wrap are food-grade certified products having the international and local required certificates such as ISO 22000, ISO 14001, JFDA (Jordan food and drug administration), ISO 9001, and in-process to get the BRC (British retail consortium) certificate. In addition, the company was approved as the only strategic partner by the union of restaurants and confectionary proprietors in Jordan. In fact, all the used raw materials in addition to all the used machinery are European-made with the European know-how.
The company is working with big clients as Carrefour, Sheraton, Marriott, Kempinski, Le Royal, Cozmo, Miles, and others. And is exporting to countries such as Germany, UK, Sweden, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon, Palestine, Qatar, Libya, Kuwait, Morocco, and others. It is one of the first 4 major suppliers of food packaging solutions in the Middle East and Gulf area and owns over 65% of local market share.
The company is looking to expand its business in the EU countries by buying other similar companies through acquisition agreements such as distributors, wholesalers, catering services, importers…etc. In fact, the company is willing either to buy entire companies completely or buy at least 51% of the shares with no conditions related to management or operations. In which the partner company after offering its shares can still continue to take care of operations and management. However, the partner has to be working with such products and own good network of clients with good reputation in the market.
The partner company has to be working for at least 5 years in the field of food items, packaging, disposables, and plastics. The partner company can be a wholesaler, distributor, catering provider, retailer….etc. The partner must have a good reputation supplying a good network of customers through its established distribution channels.
- Type of partner sought: The partner company has to be working for at least 5 years in the field of food items, packaging, disposables, and plastics. The partner company can be a wholesaler, distributor, catering provider, retailer….etc. The partner must have a good reputation supplying a good network of customers through its established distribution channels.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is looking to acquire other companies either entirely or at least 51% of shares of those who work in the field of food items, packaging, disposables, plastics.... as wholesalers, distributors, importers, catering companies...etc. Those partner companies should have at least 5 years of experience in the field of work. In addition to that, the partner should have the following:
1. Strong network of customers and business relations linked to hotels, restaurants, hypermarkets, wholesalers, bakeries, airlines, households, catering companies, retailers, and others.
2. The partner should have the know-how and experience in this field of business with solid marketing department to provide the needed marketing, quality services to customers, and quality after-sales service.
Already on the market
27 days ago - Are you prepared for Brexit?
32 days ago - Innovate UK's Smart programme
04/06/2019 - Future of Building 2019