A fascinating winery, based in Palermo (Sicily), is looking for small and medium alcoholic beverage producers with experience in wine sales, to expand its distribution chain and its products portfolio. The company is seeking for partners based throughout EU.
The Italian family-run business, established in 1946, trades, imports and exports in the international markets high quality wines, liquors and distillates produced both by Italian and foreign producer companies. The labels are more than 7000, including Sicilian and Italian selections as well as foreign selections. The different labels are considered to be excellent proposals of:
- red wine (such as Chianti, Brunello, Nobile Montepulciano Poliziano, Lambrusco, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Bourgogne and many others)
- white wine (such as Gewurztraminer, Chardonnay, Trebbiano, Goldmuskateller, Sauvignon and many others);
- sparkling wine and champagne (such as Champagne Roederer, Champagne Corbon, Champagne De Sousa, Aimery, Murgo, Tasca d’Almerita and many others);
- spirits and distillates (such as Limoncello, Cointreau, different varieties of Whisky and Cognac, and many others);
- craft beers (such as Bruton, Corvanera, Baladin and many others).
In addition, the company also passionately promotes the various types of Sicilian extra virgin olive oil and pasta produced by the most important Italian regions.
Among the many labels, biodynamic and organic wines are available, too. The company gives also the possibility of tasting wines together with high quality products such as cheeses and cold cuts served on cutting boards in dedicated tasting rooms.
The company is among the most important in the wine-tasting scenario.
The company provides also catering services, as it is able to provide sizable supplies for clubs, restaurants and hotels.
Thanks to the professionalism demonstrated over the years by the current owners who have worked with passion and dedication, today the wine shop is able to meet every need, proposing valuable solutions, and special and refined gift packages. Today the wine shop is a reference point, and in maintaining high quality standards, it achieved the highest score awarded to the best clubs in Italy by Gambero Rosso.
The company seeks for small and medium alcoholic beverage producers with experience and knowledge of wine sales, to expand its distribution chain and its products portfolio. The company is interest in partners located in all European countries.
- Type of partner sought: The company is seeking for wine producers in EU countries. They should produce both conventional and organic wine and high quality standards wines.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is interested in small and medium alcoholic beverages producers with experience in wine sales. Ideal partner's products should differ from the competitors and should have attractive features. The company is seeking for partners based throughout EU.
The main advantages of the company come out from the dedication and passion for wine and liquors labels. They have a deep knowledge of the imported, exported and traded products.
They are a reference point in the wine-tasting scenario and they promote both the Sicilian and Italian traditions related to the wine sector (and the beverage sector) as well as the foreign traditions.
Already on the market
25 days ago - Analysis for Innovators Round 5 including Glasgow event
52 days ago - Greywater recycling reduces drinking water usage
04/09/2019 - WECPmatch 2019