Italian company specialized in high quality food products selected all over the world is looking for spices to complement its existing product range. The company is interested in distributors that can provide products that respect ethical and sustainable values for concluding distribution agreements. The company has good contacts with the main Italian distribution channels and a large network of sales agents.
The Italian supplier is a young and dynamic company (2013) based in Florence. The core activity of the company is the supply of quality food products. They already sell a wide range of products that have been selected in Italy or discovered in some extra EU countries such as Cambodia, French Polynesia, Iran, Indonesia, Tahiti, New Caledonia, New Guinea.
The products that the Italian company already supplies are mainly Italian quality products (wines, extra virgin olive oil, caviar, truffles) and spices from around the world such as saffron, pepper, vanilla, cardamom and many more. The Italian company is now looking only for high-quality spices.
The company is interested in distribution agreements with potential European partners. The goal of the international cooperation is to widen the range of spices offered to its clients of the Ho.Re.Ca (Hotellerie-Restaurant-Café) sector such as hotels, top quality restaurants, best Italian chefs and gourmet shops.
- Type of partner sought: The company is requiring spices from distributors that import from extra EU countries.
The company is not interested in extra virgin olive oil and wine.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Italian company is looking for distributors specialized in spices. The preferred potential partners should share the same ethical and sustainable values. The company is interested in concluding distribution agreements in order to offer new products to its clients mainly of the Italian Ho.Re.Ca. sector.
The company can offer to the potential partners:
- reliability and financial soundness;
- widespread distribution chains through its own network of Italian sales agents;
- good contacts with Italian distribution channels specialized in quality products.
In comparison to competitors the company supports the sustainability of the productions process selecting those potential partners that offers food products that respect the environment, labor conditions and are eco-friendly.
6 days ago - Bridging for Innovators Funding Programme
17/10/2018 - STFC B4I Chemical Sector Roadshow
30/10/2018 - Ocean Energy Europe 2018