Irish clothing company established in 1999 is looking for manufacturing partnerships with EU based clothing manufacturers for CMT (Cut, Make, Trim) or FPP (Full Package Production) of unisex knitwear, scarves, shirts, waistcoats and jackets.
This company which is based in Ireland has been selling clothing, accessories, and gift items to retailers in the North American market for over 20 years. In the past four years it has expanded its wholesale offering into Canada, and direct to consumer sales worldwide.
Sustainability and ethical sourcing are core to the companys beliefs and wish to partner with European manufacturers who share these values.
The use of high-quality, natural, local textiles is important to this heritage brand. The product range consists of headwear, sweaters, scarves, socks and throws which are primarily made from wool and tweed.
The company is looking to expand its range. Products of particular interest to the brand are.
Knitwear - Wool
Socks - wool & wool blend
Waist coats and tweed jackets
- Type of partner sought: Clothing manufacturers for CMT (Cut, Make, Trim) or FPP (Full Package Production)
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Looking for a partner with experience in CMT (Cut, Make, Trim) or FPP (Full Package Production) of unisex knitwear, scarves, shirts, waistcoats and jackets.
An ideal partner would
practice sustainable sourcing for raw materials or unfinished goods.
use clean energy, prioritise efforts to curb emissions from vehicle and facilities.
have recycling programs for waste generated during manufacturing and for EOL (End of Life) equipment or products.
practice good business ethics and ensure good working conditions for employees.
- The company has a 20-year proven track record for building and maintaining relationships with its suppliers.
- Appeals to a consumer who values quality and slow fashion.
- The company uses minimal packaging and is committed to minimising its carbon footprint.
- The company produces high-quality items made from natural and local textiles, in line with its status as a recognisable heritage brand
Already on the market