The main activity of the medium sized Hungarian enterprise is wholesale of basic materials for food products and food industrial processes, which are imported from abroad. The company is looking for new partners in the frames of distribution services agreement.
The Hungarian company’s predecessor was established in 1991, therefore its founders have relevant experience in wholesale of food ingredients. Its main focus was to make premium quality basic and auxiliary materials available for Hungarian food producers. Since its founding the product assortment has been widened, the company offers premium materials for bakery, confectionary, meat, dairy and pharmaceutical industry.
The SME has relevant experience in importing raw materials mainly from Europe, but it has partners already from non-EU countries such as China, Malaysia and Indonesia.
The main product portfolio of the company: margarines, yeasts, soy products (flours, lecithin etc.), gluten, starches, cocoa powders, coating mass, oils-fats (coconut, palm oil, sunflower seed oil, olive oils, pork fat), sourdoughs, seeds, dried fruits, bakery flakes, flour mixes, milk and vegetable products, liquid egg and powder, fillings, jams, tinned goods, fondant, desiccated coconut and glycerine.
The Hungarian SME is searching for partners who are producers or distributors of the above mentioned products. The frame of co-operation is possible in distribution services agreement.
- Type of partner sought: Main parameters of potential partners:
- Producers/distributor of basic materials for food sector
- Products with a longer period of expiration.
- Flexibility and reactivity of potential partners should be compatible with the needs of the market.
- Meet the requirements and have relevant certifications in accordance with international standards of the various countries
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The ideal partner is a producer or distributor of basic materials for food industry.The expectation of the company is the accuracy, reliability, on-time delivery and price-value for money. Partners should be flexible and reactive in order to be compatible with the needs of the market.