The Hungarian company is searching for producers, who make speciality food ingredients especially in Germany, North Italy and Austria. They would like to expand their portfolio with SME producers that want to easily access to the online B2B market, to supply chefs of restaurants with their products.
A young gastro start-up company from Hungary is looking for food producers in Germany, Austria and in North Italy to extend their portfolio.
They are connecting special, high-quality food producers with chefs of restaurants in Europe. They would like to cooperate with high-quality, specialty food and ingredients producing companies, that are local, farm type or smaller manufacturers.
They are special because their service handles the selling, transporting and invoicing process, so the manufacturer can focus on producing.
They are covering the following scope of activities:
- handling the resource, sales and marketing processes
- enabling domestic and international go-to-market within a week.
The company has already cooperated mainly with Polish, Italian and Hungarian food suppliers and clients from Poland and Hungary. However, based on the initial success, the product portfolio is being extended, as the company is developing its network of business partners (both clients and suppliers).
There are no fee loads for the producers. The services will be based on a 20% success fee. The only payer will be the chef or the restaurant buying the product.
The company seeks commercial agency agreements.
- Type of partner sought: Product requirements (min 1 must fit):
• High quality
• Made by special ingredients
• Made by local producers
• Be vegan, gluten or lactose-free
• Be farm type
• Should be from one specific region of Europe which makes it special
• Free from additives and preservatives
The company seeks the following categories of products:
vegetables 2.0: ocean's garden, edible flowers, mini vegetables, urban farmed vegetables, sprouts, mushrooms
Replacement foods: meat replacement, dairy replacement, gluten replacement, sugar replacement
Responsible food: zero-waste food, hand crafted food, free-range food
Exotic meat: insect food, games meet, rare household animals meet
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Producer requirement:
• Potential partner can be a local, smaller company, farm type smaller manufacturer
• Should have enough quantity to sell to 3-4 restaurants
• It is essential to speak English at least on an intermediate level and to be able to produce bilingual language labels
• Should be able to take good quality pictures of the products and have an address for DHL
The company enable domestic and international go-to-market within a week. They automate the entire selling process (distribution, pricing, merchandising, payment collection, shipping, invoicing, local language customer service, debate handling, online marketing). They provide open data about demand trends.
Already on the market
31 days ago - PREPARE FOR BREXIT - Free events & webinars
31 days ago - Funding competition: ISCF Future food production systems
41 days ago - Innovation loans: September 2019 open competition