A Hungarian textile company is seeking a subcontracting partner in Europe for cutting and confectioning of polo and T-Shirt styled circle knitted products using the Hungarian company's own produced fabric. The ideal partner is based in Serbia, Croatia, Ukraine, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovakia, Bulgaria or Romania.
Hungarian SME which is active in the textile industry is looking for a subcontracting partner who is able to produce polo and T-Shirt styled circle knitted products using the company's own produced fabric.
The Hungarian SME is looking for partners mainly from Serbia, Croatia, Ukraine, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovakia, Bulgaria or Romania.
The compositions of fabrics are: 100% Cotton, 100% Polyester, 50%-50% Cotton-Polyester.
The philosophy of the Hungarian textile firm (producing circle knitted workwear and corporate wear) is to adapt the latest results of research and development to its product development work, to serve the healthy and comfortable style of living, to protect the environment, hereby to conduce to sustainable development.
Strategic products of the company are circle knitted protective fabric or the final knitted protective clothing:
- antistatic workwear
- electromagnetic shielding clothes
- antibacterial underwear and clothing
- flame retardant underwear
- sale of antibacterial fabric
- workwear, uniform and corporate wear
- sportswear and casual wear
- custom isolation and washing nets
The company is searching for a subcontracting partner that has a free capacity to produce 500-1000-3000 pieces of polo shirts per month, depending on the order of the customer.
- Type of partner sought: The Hungarian company would give technical documents which describe the company's requirements and the size table for the cut and confection of a polo shirt. The future partner should be able to produce polo shirts according to the documents, and to meet the requirements.
The monthly amount differs from 500-1000-3000 pieces, usually depending on the order of the customer and the preparation of the base fabric.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is searching for a subcontractor partner who is specialised in cutting and confectioning of circle knitted fabrics (piqué polos, single jersey polos, etc.). The partner should be able to produce 500-1000-3000 pieces of polo shirts monthly depending on the requirements of the customer.
The partner also has to meet the strict standard requirements that are indicated in the technical documents which the Hungarian company is able to spread among future partners.
Advantages of the possible partner:
- flexibility regarding production (their orders depend on the customer, so the production cannot be expected to be regular)
- flexibility regarding capacity (sometimes the company needs production in big quantity, and sometimes they need smaller quantity, depending on the request they get)
- production, that meets the requirements of certain ISO standards
Already on the market
27 days ago - Are you prepared for Brexit?
32 days ago - Innovate UK's Smart programme
04/06/2019 - Future of Building 2019