The Hungarian medium sized company’s main activity is wholesale of basic materials for food products and food industrial processes, which are imported from abroad. The company is looking for partners who are able to produce bakeable apple stuffing for bakery products and who are from Bulgaria, Serbia, Romania or Croatia. Co-operation is possible in the frames of manufacturing agreement or distribution services agreement.
The Hungarian company’s predecessor was established in 1991, therefore its founders have relevant experience in wholesale of food ingredients. Its main focus was to make premium quality basic and auxiliary materials available for Hungarian food producers. Since its founding the product assortment has been widened, the company offers premium materials for bakery, confectionary, meat, dairy and pharmaceutical industry.
The SME has relevant experience in importing raw materials mainly from Europe, but it has partners already from non-EU countries such as China, Malaysia, Indonesia.
The Hungarian company would like to purchase bakeable apple stuffing which can be used for bakery products.
The company is searching for partners especially from Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia and Croatia.
The form of co-operation would be manufacturing agreement or distribution services agreement.
- Type of partner sought: Main parameters of potential partners:
- Producers/distributor of bakeable apple stuffing
- Flexibility and reactivity of potential partners
- Meet the requirements of HACCP system and have relevant certifications (ISO 9001 is preferable) in accordance with international standards.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The ideal partner is a producer or distributor of bakeable apple stuffing for bakery products.The expectation towards the future partners are: company: accuracy, reliability, on-time delivery, price-value for money and stability to provide the product on the same high quality.
Partners should be flexible and reactive in order to be compatible with the needs of the market.
Already on the market
29/05/2018 - Trading Internationally - Lochaber WEBINAR
29/05/2018 - Trading Internationally - Caithness WEBINAR