A Greek recruitment agency has established an extensive network of the highly experienced personnel in the health, safety, quality & environmental sectors and seeks other recruitment agencies that can help the Greek company expand its human resources network under a subcontracting and/or outsourcing agreement.
A Greek recruitment agency, established in 2015, provides quality staff recruitment services in Greece to identify experienced personnel that are most appropriate for the positions available, and is now ready to extend its services abroad.
As the search for the right candidates has become a challenging and critical task for the employers in order to compete in the international fast-paced market, the agency provides solutions regarding the recruitment process.
The company provides client companies with experienced professionals from the health, safety, quality and environmental sectors. Using specialized methods such as first CV selection, face-to-face interviews, soft and hard skill evaluation and reference checking, the company identifies only the finest and the most suitable candidates for the available position.
The agency has recruited people for positions such as:
• occupational doctor
• safety engineer, safety technician, safety coordinator, safety manager, safety consultant
• quality engineer, quality technician, quality manager, quality coordinator
• environmental engineer, environmental manager, environmental technician, environmental coordinator
The company wants to expand its network and establish long-term co-operation abroad with mutual advantages concerning access to networks of highly-skilled human capital under a subcontracting and/or outsourcing agreement.
- Type of partner sought: The partners should provide the recruitment requirements and be involved in the development process. The agency could be from a European and non-European country. They would preferably enter into long-term agreements on a subcontracting or outsourcing basis.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is seeking partnerships with other recruitment agencies from European countries and beyond who would like to:
- to be subcontracted to identify high-quality candidates in their country through a subcontracting agreement, or
- to engage in a more long-term collaboration by using part of the company’s processes through an outsourcing agreement.
The company wants to expand its network and establish long-term co-operation abroad with mutual advantages concerning the access to high skilled human capital.
The agency is very experienced in recruiting personnel based on their knowledge of the Greek industry, particularly in the sectors of occupational health, safety, quality and the environment.
After years of accumulating knowledge of the Greek recruitment industry, they have developed a transferrable skills set that they can apply in order to expand their services to foreign markets.
Already on the market