The French company is a fully-licensed ocean and air freight forwarder, providing services to and from all major ports and airports worldwide. Able to offer weekly ocean shipping upon request and fully-licenced AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) cargo freight forwarder though its accreditation, it can also work with the large distribution network of IATA (International Air Transport Association) member airlines. The company is looking for new partners under subcontracting.
The France based company was established in 1978, with vision and desire to become one of the leading international freight forwarders.
It offers a wide variety of services tailored to its customers' needs, including air and ocean consolidation, FCL/LCL (Full Container Load/Less than Container Load), trucking, customs brokerage and warehousing services.
The company is also specialized to provide transport and logistics services to and from the French west indies (Caribbean) and French Guyana. Its dedicated and experienced team based in Martinique and Sint Maarten enables it to do weekly FCL / LCL shipping.
Its global agency network and cargo agents allows to handle any requests worldwide (Canada, USA, Asia, Africa…)
It has a strategically located warehouse in the north of France that allows to provide logistical support to its customers at all times.
The company is a fully-licensed AEO (Authorized Economic Operator).
In order to develop long-term partnerships, the French company is searching for new partners worldwide as subcontractors for transportation services for current goods with no special requirements (for instance : frozen transportation, perishable and dangerous goods transport).
- Type of partner sought: - expertise in the transport field is required
- all necessary insurance documentation must be held
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The French company is looking for subcontractors worldwide ; transport companies who have free capacities to transport goods, in order to develop long-term partnerships.
The company already provides warehousing, only transportation services are required. The goods have no special requirements (frozen transportation, perishable and dangerous goods transport etc).
Partners should have expertise in the transport field. Partners should have all necessary insurance documentation.
- Reliable partner
- Financially dependable company
- Widely experienced with over 40 years’ operating in the field, with highly knowledgeable staff
- Weekly departures from Europe to the French west indies and providing services to and from all major ports worldwide.
- Large distribution network of IATA member airlines
- Trustworthy and strong partner relationships
- Longstanding customer relationships
- Fully-licenced AEO cargo freight forwarder
Already on the market