A French company working in the field of childcare is looking for a textile manufacturer specialised in assembly of multi textile and foam components. Partner should be able to produce high quality baby products under a manufacturing or subcontracting agreement fulfilling environmental label (Oeko-Tex®, GOTS).
A French company expert in childcare designs and develops a huge range of products for babies. The company has always put respect and responsibility at the heart of this values. To reducing its environmental impact, the company has introduced concrete measures like the use of Oeko-Tex® certified fabrics.
The company is looking for a partner able to fulfil this environmental vision. The company wants to establish a manufacturing or subcontracting agreement with a textile manufacturer or sewing company expert in assembly of multi textile and foam components to produce high quality produce dedicated to babies. More precisely are concerned the comfort range products of the brands (technical bed reducers, headrest, comfort seat, etc.)
The ideal partners will be able to meet the following criteria:
- Company label: Oeko-Tex®, Global Organic Textiles Standard (GOTS) or Organic Content Standard (OCS)
- Large experience in textile industry and, if possible, in baby products
- High technology sewing (automatized with pattern and high accuracy), foam cutting, injection, assembly of foams and textiles
- Knowledge of European standards and relation with 3rd party laboratories (SGS, Bureau Veritas, Intertek, …)
- Supply chain expertise: able to manage various incoterms (FOB, DAP, LCL,...)
- Type of partner sought: The French company is seeking to collaborate with a manufacturer in textile industry expert in:
- Sewing (automatized with pattern and high accuracy)
- Foam cutting and injection
- Assembly of foam and textile
- Materials used:
- Textile: organic and recyclable fabric, natural fibers (cotton, bamboo) and synthetic (polyester, nylon, elastane, ...)
- Foams: polyurethane, viscose, fresh, EVA
Label: OEKO-TEX®, Global Organic Textiles Standard (GOTS) or Organic Content Standard (OCS)
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is looking for a textile manufacturer or sewing company
Role: Produce the comfort range products of the brands
Type of Partnership Considered: Manufacturing agreement or subcontracting
Already on the market - Relocation strategy production in Europe for European market. Existing list of products identified to be transferred to European companies.
Patents granted,Trade Marks,Exclusive Rights - Design protection on products and market exclusivity. Clients brands & products brands are protected trademarks