A French wholesaler of household electrical appliances serving customers outside of the European Union, mainly in South Korea, is looking for a wholesaler of household induction hobs from Germany, Poland, Belgium or the Netherlands. The partner sought should be able to supply 1000/2000 induction hobs per year directly to the local representation of the French company in South Korea or its customers. The cooperation will take place under a supplier agreement.
The company was established in France seven years ago. Today, it achieves an annual turnover of around two million euros. Its main activity is the export of European products to South Korea. These include European consumer goods for cooking, beauty, furniture etc.
The company relies mainly on a French network of qualified suppliers. At the same time, its aim is to diversify suppliers across Europe. To do this, the company is looking for a supplier to work on the long term. It should be a wholesaler of household electrical appliances from Germany, Poland, Belgium or the Netherlands.
In particular, it is requested to supply induction hobs. The quantity of products required is 1000/2000 units per year.
The potential partner must be able to deliver products directly to the representation of the French company in South Korea or to its customers.
The cooperation will preferably take place under a supplier agreement.
- Type of partner sought: The potential partner must be a wholesaler of household appliances, especially induction hobs, of major European brands serving international markets, in particular South Korea. Preferably, it must have direct relations with the manufacturers of these products or have access to their stocks.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The partner sought should be a wholesaler of household appliances.
The main features that will differentiate it from other suppliers are:
- Direct access to main European manufacturers of electrical household appliances, in particular induction hobs;
- Habit of working in the export market, in particular the delivery of goods to South Korea;
- Capacity to supply 1000/2000 induction hobs per year on a long term basis to the French company's representation in South Korea or its customers.
The wholesaler should be able to supply induction hobs to South Korea under a supplier agreement.
Already on the market