A french based spare parts storage warehouse company is looking for spare parts of construction vehicles. Since 2016, the company has been selling and repairing equipments for construction machinery and construction vehicles.
The french company has started its activity since 2016 and is providing spare parts for construction vehicles and machinery. Furthermore, they are providng a full-range of related services focused on maintenance and repair. The company is still a newcomer on the market, this is the reason why they are still searching for spare parts suppliers.
Below are the 3 main activities of the company :
1. Maintenance of construction equipment in the steel industry (on-site maintenance).
2. Sale of equipment (Loader, excavator, dump truck…).
3. Sale of parts (from seal to the engine, transmission, axle, boom…. All parts) for the following brands: Caterpillar, Volvo, Terex, Liebherr, Komatsu, JCB, Bobcat, Hyundai.
They are mainly searching for suppliers for the 3rd activity, therefore, suppliers of spare parts under a suppliers' agreement.
As those providers are not easy to find, an international cooperation would help finding equipments they cannot find locally. It would widden their product range and have a positive impact on the company's turnover. This could create competitivity gains on the long term for both sides as they are looking for a reliable partner with which they could create a lasting collaboration.
- Type of partner sought: Expertise in providing divers spare parts in building machinery, mainly from the following brands : Bobcat, Caterpillar, Deutz, Liebherr, Terex, Volvo, Komatsu.
- Mainly parts from OEM - Original Equipment Manufacturer (same product line as the Original part but not stamped with the manufacturer’s brand) - and AFTERMARKET market (copy of the original parts)
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Provider of spare parts in the building and Industry sector.
Expertise mainly in providing parts from OEM - Original Equipment Manufacturer (same product line as the Original part but not stamped with the manufacturer’s brand) - and AFTERMARKET market (copy of the original parts).
Reactivity is important as clients don't want to delay their construction work.
Cooperation could be set up under a supplier agreement.
The company is having experience in the construction sector with a strong network of local building companies.
It is providing the equipment anda full after-sale service :
- repair and maintenance
- high quality spare parts
They provide a high-quality replacement part quickly so that the work project isn't disturbed.
Project in negotiations - urgent