French engineer with high experience in marketing tailor made industrial equipment for the automotive, aerospace, rail and building industries in France and border countries is looking for manufacturers of production technologies interested in developing their sales in France. Services agreement and commercial services agreement are of interest.
This French engineer in industrial computing created his own company in 2005 after a significant experience in Germany. His aim is to put his experience and expertise at the disposal of machine manufacturers and industries, to find the right production solution on one hand and to enhance sales development on the other hand.
He is now looking to enlarge its industrial equipment offer and is looking for new manufacturers of machines for the automotive, aerospace, rail and building industries. Preferred country of origin are Japan, India, Austria and Germany.
The manufacturers should have interest in the French market and other border-countries such as Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Italy for instance.
Machines must be used in metrology, research & development (e.g. test rigs/benches) or machining operations (turning, drilling, engraving, assembling, lifting, grinding etc.).
The French company is offering services agreements and commercial services. According to the international project development of the manufacturer, the French company will offer adapted sales services: planning of visits to potential clients in France, take part at exhibitions, set up a marketing and communication plan (website translation for instance), being the representation office in France for potential clients (manage and answer to incoming calls/mails).
Once they win a deal, the French company will follow up the project, ensure delivery and deal as facilitator for the integration of the machine. Involvement of the French company can be adapted, according to the needs of the manufacturer.
All the contacts made by the French company will be registered in a modern CRM and reports will be made to the manufacturer. The data gathered by the French company belongs to the manufacturers.
The actions developed by the French company will allow the manufacturers to gain visibility on the French market. If wanted, the services can be enlarged to other countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands).
Commissioning will be discussed between both parties during the negotiation phase.
- Type of partner sought: The industrial equipment of interest should be dedicated to the automotive, or aerospace, or rail or building industries.
Machines are used in metrology, or research & development (e.g. test rigs/benches) or machining operations (turning, drilling, engraving, assembling, lifting, grinding etc.).
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Manufacturers of industrial equipment are sought, with target area: automotive, aerospace, rail and building industries.
Machines and equipment in metrology, research & development or machining operations are of interest.
The potential partner and manufacturer should have a sales development project in France.
The French company will intervene as a shared sales resources to start business in France or another cross-border country.
Together, the French company and potential partner will define the action plan, scope of services delivered by the French company, the terms of contract and commissioning.
- 14 years of experience in marketing tailor made industrial equipment, based on technical and engineering expertise
- The premises of the French company are located in eastern region of France, at the crossroads of France, Germany (1km) and Switzerland (30km from Basel) and at the heart of the historical automotive industry area: Mulhouse.
- The company evolves since its creation in 2005 in a multi-cultural, multi-language and multi-business area enhancing international collaborations
- Several projects have already been build up in France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Switzerland for Austrian, German, Indian and Japanese machine manufacturers (including TOSHIBA).
- other client references are Renault, PSA, AVL, Fives, Toyotomi, Liebherr, GE
Already on the market
32 days ago - Are you prepared for Brexit?
37 days ago - Innovate UK's Smart programme