A French company is creating and distributing scented and decorative candles for the French market. They are now searching a partner in order to produce 100% natural candles mainly made of vegetable waxes. Three types of candles would be produced with private label packaging: tealights, pillar candles, straight candles with a specific range of several colours/fragrances. A manufacturing agreement is proposed with long term partner.
A French company develops and produces decorative and scented candles for more than 100 years. It sells those candles in supermarkets in France, under client’s logo and artwork.
This French company is now looking for a partner to produce natural candles.
Those 100% natural candles have to use vegetable waxes (for example rapeseed or sunflower waxes) and other natural materials (such as beeswax). The possibility of using organic raw materials and so by this way producing organic certified candles is of major interest.
The partner must be able to produce one or several of these candle’s types:
1- Tealights: diameter 37 to 39 mm – height: 13 to 16 mm – burning time 3h30 to 4h30
2- Pillar candles: diameter : 40 to 70 mm – height: 50 to 200 mm
3- Straight (household) candles : diameter 18 to 22 mm – height: 180 to 210 mm
These candles must be coloured and scented in:
• Ivory with vanilla fragrance
• Red with red berries fragrance
• Yellow with jasmine fragrance
• Pink with rose fragrance.
Depending of final client’s choice, the repartition of the production between the colours and fragrances will be adjusted. The French company will supply the fragrances.
Tealights have to be packed by 24, pillar candles individually and straight candles by 4 or by 8. Those packages would be customized with the client’s logo and artwork. Depending of the partner’s equipment, the French company could supply the customized packaging to the partner.
Around 20,000 packs of tealights will be ordered per year, 10,000 pillar candles and 20,000 packs of straight candles.
A manufacturing agreement is sought with long-term partners.
- Type of partner sought: • 3 different types of candles are looked for: tealights, pillar candles and straight candles.
• These candles should be 100% natural and an organic certification would be appreciated.
• Each candle’s form would be developed under 4 colours associated to a specific fragrance.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The partner should have an industrial capacity and the know-how in the production of natural scented candles. The partner has to pack the candles with private label.
The French company would supply the fragrances and, if necessary, the customized packaging to the partner.
A long-term partner is sought under manufacturing agreement.
25 days ago - Analysis for Innovators Round 5 including Glasgow event
52 days ago - Greywater recycling reduces drinking water usage
04/09/2019 - WECPmatch 2019