A Spanish-English agent is offering its trade intermediary services to companies in the sector of machinery fabrication and mechanical engineering sectors, interested in selling their products in the Spanish marketplace and further develop any established links. The agent is looking for a partnership based on a commercial agency agreement.
The commercial agent, based in Spain, has more than 13 years of experience working in the engineering sector providing purchasing/supplier services to businesses. The aim is to develop and manage customers and establish a mutual, strong relationship with all parties involved.
The agent experience is based on the procurement and supply of products within the engineering sector. The service will include:
- Search for clients and further develop strong trusted relationships.
- Distribution channels to include distributors, retailers and trading companies.
- Manage contract and purchasing agreements.
- Communication management with clients and setting up connections between parties.
- Manage negotiations and decision-making processes.
- Assist in issue management.
The agent has experience in working for/with global companies, both as clients and as suppliers and is fluent in both Spanish and English languages. She is from Spain and lived in UK 14 years.
The sales agent is looking for partners under a commercial agency agreement.
Other sectors, asides from engineering, will be considered.
- Type of partner sought: The agent is looking for companies specialising in equipment fabrication for industrial applications or mechanical engineering wanting to increase sales of their products in the Spanish market.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: - Type of partner sought: Companies within the engineering sector looking to expand their current presence in Spain or wanting to enter the marketplace.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The partner will primarily include companies working in equipment fabrication for industrial applications or mechanical engineering. Other sectors will be considered.
- Task to be performed: Management of enquiries and purchase order to completion.
The advantage of this offer is based on the experience that the agent can provide to the partner company.
-Experience in business operations from different sectors gained through sales agent-project management activities.
-Experience in the manufacturing of robotic palletizing cells and collaborative robot applications.
-Studied, lived and worked in UK. Abilities to highlight include: good communication, negotiation and decision-making experience, and high degree of collaboration and compromise.
-Experience in working in intermediary trade services.