The Spanish company is interested in single use material and HoReCa products to distribute them in their territory (see below) and they are searching for suppliers in European countries, Asia (in particular India), but they are also open to business offers from other countries.
The company, with 4 years of experience in the sector of single use products, is based in Canary Islands (Gran Canaria), Spain. They provide a comprehensive and efficient service in the sector of distribution and commercialization of a large range of single use products.
They have a large experience in the sector, with 4 years of collaborations with German and French enterprises that continue nowadays.The company is searching for suppliers of all types of single use articles (plastic glasses, paperboard glasses, cellulose, straws…) or HORECA products (only non-perishable, e.g.: tablecloth and dinnerware set in different materials, accesories, decorations etc.) in order to increase the variety of goods that they can distribute on the Spanish territory.
They are interested in a distribution Service agreement with enterprises based in Europe and Asia but they are also open to suppliers from other countries that can provide the desired type of products.
- Type of partner sought: The partner should provide innovative single use/HORECA products. The company is searching for a long-term partnership with enterprises which observe all the typical characteristics of the sector. Above all, the partner must comply with EU law relating to health and safety, working conditions, etc. The company is also open to analyse different product propositions from the single use articles sector.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is interested in distribution services agreement with suppliers of all types of single use material and/or Horeca products, bases in the selected countries but not exclusively.
Furthermore, the partner should respect the European standard palletization.
Apart from the large experience in the sector, the company has:
• Two warehouse in Gran Canaria and another one in Lanzarote
• Two people specialized in the logistics of the company.
• Six shops at regional level
Already on the market
26 days ago - Greywater recycling reduces drinking water usage